Chapter 20 : Welcome Back !

Finally,everyone set off for the "new" house.Well it was actually only renovated but they should be anticipating it.

One by one the groups arrived.SHINee arrived first.They had actually planned a party to welcome the others back without telling anyone.They arrived an hour earlier and started blowing up balloons and preparing breakfast. 

15 minutes were left before the others came and they were almost done.They were suprised that Jonghyun could actually cook a spread.He spread the food on the three long tables.

Finally,F(x) arrived.Minho and Key who stood by the door suprised the four of them.Sulli even shrieked.The ten of them waited for the next group which likely was to be SNSD.

Unlike their expectations,it was EXO who came first but since they were guys,they didn't get as  shocked as the girls previously.

Lastly,arriving fifteen minutes later,SNSD.They, as expected brought tons of luggages which barely got through the front door.The boys couldn't possibly scare the girls so they helped them carry their luggages.

"Wah,Who did all this decorations?"Tiffany was amazed looking at all the pink balloons on the ceiling."I did it noona,"Taemin said quickly."NO,We did it."Key defended immediately.Taemin just rolled his eyes."Not bad huh,didn't think it'ld look this great."Luna mumbled to herself.Chanyeol who heard asked,"Sorry,what?" "Oh,nothing."Luna flustered.

Everyone went to the dining place.They separated themselves to wherever they wanted to sit at.They sat in this order :

1st table : Xiumin|Sooyoung|Onew|Luna|Luhan|D.O| Jonghyun|Amber|Kris|Seohyun

2nd table: Suho|Yoona|Key|Sunny|Lay|Hyoyeon|Minho |Baekhyun|Yuri|Taemin

3rd table: Chen |Taeyeon |Chanyeol| Jessica| Sehun | Sulli|Tao|Kai|Tiffany

They ate very happily and thanked the chef,Jonghyun for his hard work and effort.They also told stories about what what happened during the past month.It took them and hour to catch up with things.And finally all went back to the bigger living room which they had put their luggages at.

They knew that an instruction would appear on the smart tv so they waited while sitting comfortably on the violet long sofa."RING,RING,RING! "the tv sounded.

It stated,"Anyeonghaseyo.How do you feel about being back?I'm sure you'll love the renovated house.I'm about to send you off to your rooms for the packing but wait.I have some instructions."Everyone was about to run off to their rooms but stopped after reading the last sentence."I need some of you to be cooking dinner for today so i'll appoint Suho,D.O,Xiumin Kai and Baekhyun for it.SHINee,you guys have to leave for your comeback at 5.Sunny,you for your radio show at 2.Okay?Now go!"the tv shut down.

They ran up quickly.They were excited.Room 1 on level 1.Room 2 on level 2 and so.

Room 1 :

Tao stayed awhile at the kitchen to eat abit more while the others left him and went to their room on that level.Luna was pulling Hyoyeon's arm while dragging her to the room.They gasped at how big the room was.It had five single beds and 4 wardrobes.Their bed arrangements were like this :

Luna-Tao-Hyoyeon-Taemin-Key

Taemin and Key chose their bed and decided to take a nap before packing their stuffs.Luna and Hyoyeon packed while chatting about stuffs they never told each other.After finishing,they roamed around the house looking at all the new items that were inside that house.

Room 2 :

They climbed up the stairs together and sang to the fullest.They were most excited about being in the same room.As expected,there 5 beds and 4 wardrobes.Their bed arrangements were like this : Amber-Chen- Kai-Yuri-Sunny.

It was 1 pm then and Sunny had to leave or she would be late so she left a note to Yuri who was sleeping."Yuri-ah,leave my luggage there.I'll be back for dinner.Gomawo~".Amber,Chen and Kai were packing their bags together without Yuri who was still in her dreamland.Amber actually tried to wake her up but was to no avail so they just left her there while they continue chatting.Yuri woke up an hour later just to find noone in the room and realised that they were at the gym in the house.She packed on her own quickly and ran to the gym to join the rest.

Room 3 :

The 5 of them decided to put their bags first and then explore the house first before packing. They went to the small movie theatre,karaoke,gym where they saw the four people of room 2 and the rooftop to take in some fresh air.

They soon came back to the room and decided to draw lots on who should get which bed.Their beds were arranged like this : Baekhyun-Taeyeon-Seohyun-Minho-Suho.

They soon sat on the floor and shared the items they had in their luggages.The room had a lively and bright atmosphere.They were talking and laughing.They took a nap before Baekhyun and Suho go out for groceries.

Room 4 :

The five of them got tired as soon as they reached level 4.And the atmosphere was really awkward except for Sehun and Luhan whi were fiddling with their hands to make the atmosphere livelier.Although it didn't really happen,they still started making up conversations and started giving out the bed arrangements.It goes like this :  Luhan-Sehun-Krystal-Onew-Sooyoung.

Different from room 1,this time,the girls slept.The boys were packing while singing which made Sooyoung annoyed and scolded them.They stopped singing immediately but continued talking about random stuffs.The girls wake up later and packed with the boys who never seemed to be finishing packing.

Room 5 :

Jonghyun was still clearing up the dishes that was left behind by the other members.Jessica,opening up her cold heart,ran to him and helped with the dishes.

Tiffany,Lay and Chanyeol climbed up the staircase really slowly not wanting to waste their energy.They reach like three minutes later.(><)They started packing.

Chanyeol and Lay stared at her like how they would stare at Baekhyun for his tons of eyeliner but they were staring at Tiffany's pink things.It seemed as if everything was in pink."Noona,do you really like pink that much?"Lay asked,his mouth still wide apart."Of course!!"Tiffany answered confidently.Lay just nodded and continued packing.

They chose their beds position.Like this :Jonghyun-Jessica-Tiffany-Lay-Chanyeol.They soon laid in bed and fell into their own dreamlands.

Room 6 :

The five of them had to climb the most number of steps up the staircase.They were so tired that all went into a deep slumber until Xiumin,who was up first woke all of them up to pack so they could go to buy the groceries earlier.Their bed arrangements were like this : Kris-Xiumin-Yoona-Kyungsoo-Sulli.

They packed for an hour or so before leaving Xiumin and Kyungsoo to go and buy the groceries.They chit+chatted for awhile before putting on the serious side of themselves to pack.

Author's note :

PHEWW..I updated..!!Yay???Haha..Hopenyou liked it.And VOTE if you did.I hope to get more vies,votes and comments,Thanks! :)

-ExoShidaeFxShinee