Chapter 18 : Kaiyul's + Jongsica's date .

One month was almost over but not yet.It was the last week of the month and everyone was excited.

Two nights before they move houses,Kai had messaged Yuri,if she was interested to watch a movie.

-Text message-

K : Yuri noona, free now?

Y : Now? At 12 am? Why?

K : Errrmmm..Wanna go to the movies?

Y : WEll,i don't think that'a a problem.Message me the location.

K : Okay.Meet me at the lobby of EXO's dorm okay?

Y : Sure.In ten minutes :)

K : Okay bye.^^

Y : Alright.

- End -

They met ten minutes later.Kai had borrowed their van from their manager a day before and his manager had agreed.They then drove to the movie theatre.

They took a long time to choose a movie and they finally decided on a horror movie which Yuri was reluctantly disagreeing but Kai bought the tickets anyway.Kai laughed at her cuteness but got punched instead.(^^)

They watched the movie in a thetre with noone since Kai had actually rented out the whole thetre for them.Yuri was shouting and hiding behind Kai's back like she always do.

The movie ended two hours later and Yuri was sweating.Yuri stood up to head for the van outside the theatre but Kai didn't move,instead he said,"Yuri noona~~ ,sit down." "Why?"Yuri asked."No questions." Kai answered.Yuri sat down and the screen lit up.Kai had made a video with all the pictures he had took secretly without her knowledge.In the end,the last picture showed them together and siddenly,Kai knelt down and said,"Noona,will you be my girlfriend?"Yuri was shocked but she nodded her head shyly.Kai gave a her a bouquet of flowers and hugged her tightly,as if he would never let go.

They went back at 4 after eating together.They had to reach home before the others wake up and find them just reaching home.Lucky for them all were still asleep,except for Jessica,who also went with Jonghyun for a date.

Jessica and Jonghyun met in the morning to eat breakfast together because no one was free in  their dorms then.Jonghyun suggested for them to have a night walk that night later.

Jonghyun waited for Jessica at a green bench at the park but Jessica didn't appear for very lomg.She came half an hour later,explaining that she had to wait for Yuri who was going on a date with Kai to go first.

"Noona,i'm sad."Jonghyun said softly."Why~?"

Jessica asked cutely."Noona,if you're going to continue acting cute,i'll pinch you."Jonghyun threatened."Bwoh?!"Jessica scolded.Jonghyun got scared so he ran and walked before Jessica caught up to him.

Jessica who suddenly thought of an incident spoke up,"Jonghyun-ah,remember that day when we went shopping,you asked me something?""What?"Jonghyun asked again,not remembering it when he was only pretending."Why,do you want to answer now?"Jonghyun teased."So you did remember?Hmph."Jessica got annoyed and walked briskly in front of him."So,noona,do you like me?As a man."Jonghyun asked bravely,although he felt nervous inside.

"Ermm..Jonghyun-ah.What about you?"Jessica avoided the question and asked instead."Noona ~, you ignored my question.Fine,i'll.answer first.Of course,i like you.You're the prettiest,kindest and the best of all.Now it's you turn."Jonghyun whined and then answered proudly.He saw Jessica blushing beside him."Ermm..You're a great dongsaeng but i don't think i have any special feelings for you."Jessica answered cooly leaving Jonghyun very,very disappointed with the answer.

Jonghyun walked faster upon and was ahead of Jessica.Suddenly,he felt a tug on his hand.It was Jessica.She pulled him into an embrace and laughed loudly.Jonghyun was shocked by her actions but liked it anyways.Jessica comfessed,"I'm just joking,I actually like you too Jonghyun-ah."Jessica could hear Jonghyun sighing a heave of relief.

Jessica and Jonghyun went back the same time as Kai and Yuri saw Jessica saw Yuri at their lobby while the boys go back to their respective dorms."Yul-ah,Jonghyun confessed to me just now,and i agreed."Jessica said while blushing so hardly."Really?Me too!"Yuri said happily.Both of them walked quietly to their dorm and went back to their rooms to sleep.

- The next day -

SNSD's dorm :

Just like every other day,the sensible maknae,Seohyun,was the first one to wake up so she was reading her book.Room arrangements(in the dorm)

[Yuri+Yoona]                                     [Sooyoung+Jessica]                         [Seohyun+Hyoyeon] 

[Taeyeon+Sunny]

[Tiffany]

Tiffany was still asleep.Sooyoung woke up and was washing up while Jessica was still enjoying her sleep.Taeyeon was preparing breakfast with Sunny who woke up earlier.Tiffany was washing up.Yoona and Yuri were playing games while waiting for Tiffany and Sooyoung to finish washing up.Finally,Tiffany was out and Yuri went in first but seconds later,Sooyoung came out anyway.Hyoyeon and Seohyun were in their rooms playing the laptop and reading a book respectively.

They were all eating breakfast and suddenly just like months ago,Taeyeon got a call again.And indeed,it was for them to start packing and move house again.The moving day was the next day.

Author's note :

I realised i have been making a lot of spelling and grammatical errors in my story so i hope you forgive me ::>_<::

How did you like Chapter 18? Comment down your thoughts.Remember to vote!Thanks.=]

Btw,i'm thinking of ending this fanfic with 30-35 chapters so it's still a long way but i'll work hard,for my readers :)

Fyi,Vic's coming back in chapter 21/22.Please anticipate.^^

And i need your opinion on Sulli.Should i just make her a couple with Minho?Because now that she is dating.I would like to know.Thanks for the support.♥

-exoshidae10