Chapter 12 : Game.

Sooyoung announced,"Okay,now,the next game would be performed not here but actually at a haunted far from this house." Chanyeol continued,"Yes,that's right.And we are not going now so it's okay.The thing is we are going at night."Amber started"NE,So now you can rest after we tell what you need to do.First the games are in groups of four."Kris continued,"You guys can divide your own teams.Next,you have to find slips of paper with the letters of your name and make at least two names.Then you win.The last team would have a punishment."everybody just looked scared.

Then they separated to go to their own rooms and prepare.It was 8 then and they had to be there by 12 am.The car arrangements was made by teams.There were four cars with two teams each,8 people.

——————————————————

Team 1 :

Taeyeon and Baekhyun ran to Tiffany and Suho's room to make a team."Ya,Suho-ah,we thought you were good so we chose you.Please?"Taeyeon pleaded."Arasso noona,for Taeny moments,i will agree."Suho agreed then giggled.The team then discussed their tactics and strategies to win and that was how team 1 was formed.

——————————————————

Team 2 :

Chanyeol and Sooyoung originally wanted Kris because he's tall but Amber wasn't that tall so they decided to go with Sulli and Minho.They had to plead for awhile until the other party agreed because the other party had actually already chosen their wanted members but that was how the different members of each group was made.They had an advantage since Minho had strong competitiveness.

——————————————————

Team 3 :

Taemin and Yoona wanted their closest buddies which for Yoona it was Yuri and for Taemin it was Kai so they ran to the other party's room and asked."Unnie,Kai-ah,wanna be together?" Yoona asked."Will you two do well?"asked Kai confidently."We'll do our best,we promise." "OKAY."They promised each other that they'll do their best for the game later.And that was how team 3 was made.

——————————————————

Team 4 :

Hyoyeon chose Seohyun and Sehun because she thought that since they were the maknaes,they're abit youthful so Lay just agreed.They called the maknaes and asked them to go to their room.Sehun and Seohyun just agreed because they didn't have a team anyway.

——————————————————

Team 5 :

Sunny,Xiumin,Luna and D.O had already made their decisions since the game was announced,they made eye contacts and signals.They became one team and their motto is,Even thought we're short,we're strong."That was Team 4.

——————————————————

Team 6 : Jonghyun and Jessica was still thinking on who to choose.They heard that Kris and Amber haven't got a group yet so they made a team with them.That was the second team that had members from all four groups that were there.They were all scared to experience the haunted house but none showed their scared expressions.

——————————————————

Team 7 :

Key and Krystal had no choice but to chose Victora an Tao or they get stick with the three lomely people which were Luhan,Onew and Chen.They soon got into a team and discussed.Tao had a big disadvantage because he was really a coward,he admitted.

——————————————————

Team 8 :

Without any choice,Chen,Onew and Luhan had to stay with each other again.They stayed in their room with gloomy expressions.They had a big advantage because they were all boys and even if they're short of people the boys are very strong.

Car 1 was for Teams 1 & 2.Car 2 for Teams 3 & 4.

Car 3 for teams 5 & 6.And lastly,Car 4 is for Teams 7 & 8.

——————————————————

Author's note :

Hey there!Thanks for reading!Sorry if this was a short update.I have no time and it's getting late.I'll try my best for the next chaper.Stay tuned:)

-exoshidae10