●○•°☆°•○●

●○•°☆°•○●

"mmf-"
a moan left his plump lips which got muffled by the gag when the vibrator was pushed deeper inside his wet hole, brushing over his sensitive spot and making his body jolt forward.

His wrists tied tightly with a rope behind his back as he was on his knees. Forehead buried in the fluffy pillow of the bed which was covered in his sweat, Jimin was on the verge of passing out from such amount of rapture.

On the other hand, a male was watching at his wrecked up state amusingly. With a devilish grin, he presses the control button, putting the toy at it's highest speed–getting a hold of it as he thrusts it in and out slowly but steadily.

"hmmph"

Jimin squeezed his eyes shut in the attempt of getting used to the feeling.

Seeing the satisfied reaction from the latter, his dom, Jungkook's pride went off the roof. With a swift move he pulled the vibrator out making Jimin whine at the loss.

"you've done so well till now baby"
His raspy voice with a sharp exhale at the end made Jimin want to cum right there and then until he heard some rummaging seconds later followed by the sound of belt clicking.

He tried not to get too exicted as he knew the real deal would only start now.

"I'm gonna fuck you senseless until you beg me to stop, just relax and trust me okay?"

After getting a reassuring nod as an agreement to continue, Jungkook didn't hold back anymore. Letting his hard shaft free from the tight pants, he stroked it a few times–licking his lips as he thought about all the sinful actions he was gonna commit the whole night.

●●●

where Park Jimin, a recent graduate who is in search of a stable job to support his lifestyle encounters Jeon Jungkook, a young CEO of Crystal enterprises.

He gets employed in the company as a receptionist through CHRO Hoseok and his new work environment was also quite well, until he starts getting closer to Jeon...

Jimin slowly unravels the secret kinky fantasies of the CEO which leads his life being changed drastically.

○○○

FIFTY SHADES OF JEON
-JIKOOK FF-

BY KUNZ_UU

©️ 2023