Trailer

Although they didn't want to leave, it was getting darker and it wasn't safe to just wander outside of the city

Although they didn't want to leave, it was getting darker and it wasn't safe to just wander outside of the city. Moreover Beomgyu was probably still searching for those happy fools somewhere around. 

When Kai and Taehyun leaved the fortune teller's house, they started to look for their friend, so all of them can go back home safely. Passing the camper van Tae grabbed Kai's hand and looked around the place covered by shadows. 

Both were quite surprised, when they suddenly heard two voices and none of them belonged to Beomgyu. There was a couple, boy and girl slowly walking towards to them while chatting with a sweet smile playing on their lips and in-love eyes. 

Yeonjun was the first to notice his friend and the dark haired boy. He was obviously also surprised to see them, but then he enthusiastically grabbed both of hands of a girl with long wavy hair, bit his lip and led her to the boys. 

"Hi, Tae and... probably Huening Kai?" He rubbed his nose looking at the second mentioned boy with interest. 

"Hi, hyung," Tae slightly bowed his head. 

Kai widely smiled in welcome and waved to confirm his identity. "Hi." 

Taehyun just couldn't believe he met Yeonjun here, but... Where the heck is Beomgyu-hyung? He briefly searched the surroundings again, bitter smile on his lips. 

"And who is this lady?" Hyuka asked politely while looking at the girl who seemed to be as excited as the older boy standing next to her. He even forgot to talk in his excitement and only managed to pout his lips and frown. 

"My name is Kim Eunbyeol. Very nice to meet you," girl introduced herself. Her voice was actually really pretty, it wasn't too high to be annoying, it was kind of melodic and smooth... sparkling. 

"Oh! Like a kindness star," Kai noticed. 

"She also have 'silver' eyes," Taehyun pointed to the other meaning of her name, however, he was still worriedly looking for his best friend. 

Yeonjun had widened his eyes to closely check on Eunbyeol's. Indeed they appeared to be grey. 

The girl looked back at him, amused by how cutely funny Yeonjun was. 

"Woah, you're right. Heh," he smirked. Not like he never noticed her eyes are much different, but he never tried to describe their shade. 

Jun touched Eunbyeol's chin, then he realized that it's too dark for Taehyun to see the color properly. 

"But... are you a starry-eyed or-?" he mumbled through his pouted lips. 

Kai's head was so full of Taehyun and endorphins that he only could laugh out loud while the thought 'starry rhymes with Terry' crossed his mind. 

Yeonjun didn't get it, unexpectedly. Eunbyeol chuckled on Kai quietly... but Taehyun seemed to be absolutely lost. He squeezed Hyuka's hand tightly. 

Starry-eyed... 

Starry-eyed Magician. 

It was like someone moved the stuck heart of a clock bell in his head. 

"When The Magician meets The Star, You should be careful and not put it reversed, so The Lovers can bring right decisions... those that are not leaded by temptations... Then You can hear your true name and remember your true self." 

"Jokes aside, we really should find Beomgyu-hyung." 

+x+

So that's it! I'm not sure if I'll write the txt universe story in english (and I absolutely don't know when I could possibly start to write it) but the title's gonna be: Heal the Star
Hope you liked this bonus scene with more of fantasy vibes and with new special character, pls give some love to Eunbyeol~ :'D ^^
love you~ <33 bye~