021 - 024

Chapter 21 Reporting the name of the dish

Qinghe County is considered to be a relatively prosperous county in Huainan Road. It is not far from the government, which is Yangzhou, so there are more aristocratic families in the county, that is, there are more rich people.

Walking all the way, Han Zhengtai had a formal preliminary understanding of the dynasty he was in at the moment.

The development level of this era is basically at the same stage as the Tang Dynasty that Han Zhengtai is familiar with. It is also a coincidence that the emperor Li Shimin of the Tang Dynasty won the throne by killing his brother and imprisoning his father. The same is true for Li Yuanmin, the current emperor of Liang Kingdom.

After Han Zhengtai walked around, he already had an idea in his mind.

In this era, as a modern person, especially a modern person who owns a library, there are not many ways to make money. Salt and sugar production are all lucrative businesses.

But it takes too long to do these things, and they don't want to develop local industries in Qinghe County, so these methods are not suitable.

So after comprehensive consideration, the best way for Han Zhengtai to make a quick buck is to sell technical methods.

It's just which method to sell, which requires careful consideration.

Han Zhengtai will definitely not release the key technologies. The Han family is now in decline. These technologies are the key to the rise of the Han family. Han Zhengtai is not so short-sighted.

After thinking about it carefully, Han Zhengtai felt that selling recipes was the most convenient.

There are not too many things like recipes for Han Zhengtai. There are eight major cuisines in China, let alone the whole world.

It doesn't hurt to sell a few roads to raise travel expenses.

It's just that even if you want to sell recipes, you can't just sell them casually.

The taste of each region is different, and it has to meet the taste of Yangzhou.

Han Zhengtai had an idea in his mind. After shopping for a day today, it was getting dark now, so he took Han Zuo and Han You back to the inn first.

Yangzhou belongs to Huainan Road, so the so-called Yangzhou cuisine is also called Huainan cuisine.

It's just that the Yangzhou here and the Yangzhou that Han Zhengtai is familiar with do not belong to the same time and space. Although the geographical location is roughly the same, Han Zhengtai is not sure whether the cuisine is the same.

So whether to sell the menu of Huaiyang cuisine or not, we have to conduct another on-site inspection.

The next day, Han Zhengtai was not idle either. He took Han Zuo, Han You, and Han Zhong with him, and went to eat at the most famous restaurant in Qinghe County.

"Master, I'm afraid the price of eating here is not cheap..."

Han Zhong looked at the gold-plated plaque of Furong Building in front of him, swallowed his saliva, and said with some anxiety.

They found out that this Furong Building is the first building in Qinghe County. The dishes inside are also famous far and wide, with numerous praises. Of course, its price is also very beautiful.

They only had two taels of silver in their pockets, and they had to pay today's rent. It's no wonder that Han Zhong and the others were so lacking in confidence.

"Don't worry, the young master knows it well!"

Han Zhengtai smiled and walked directly into the gate of Furong Building.