510 - 512

Chapter 510 Gifts (two more)

As for real estate resources such as minerals and grasslands, additional arrangements are required.

Han Zhengtai's proposal is to first build a city on the grassland.

The city is backed by the army and its security is guaranteed, and then the preferential policies are used to attract the people in Daliang to come and develop the resources around the town.

With the gradual establishment of one city after another, the entire grassland area will be truly included in the plate of Daliang in the future and become an inseparable part of Daliang.

Wait until Daliang rises, and then expand further outward. As long as it is steady and steady, it will be just around the corner to become the world's hegemon.

What's more, go further, establish colonies all over the world, and truly achieve an empire on which the sun never sets.

Of course, regarding the empire on which the sun never sets, Han Zhengtai only thought about it in his heart and did not raise it with Li Yuanmin.

It is a long and distant process to plunder the world's resources and become a powerful leader.

Given Li Yuanmin's age, he may not be able to persist until then, so there is no need to say it now to make Li Yuanmin's heart flutter.

Otherwise, if it attracts Li Yuanmin's interest in cultivating immortality and increasing his life, then the loss outweighs the gain.

But even so, Li Yuanmin couldn't help being tempted by Han Zhengtai's proposal.

The world overlord, no, as long as the grassland is brought back to Daliang territory, he will be satisfied.

This is something that no one in the past dynasties has achieved. If Li Yuanmin can complete it, then he will become the monarch who has expanded the country's territory to the largest extent in history!

Li Yuanmin drank a whole bowl of tea before he calmed down.

The road has to be taken step by step, and everything is still gone now.

Whether the country can profit from the war, and whether it can successfully build cities in the grasslands, needs to be implemented step by step.

Now, let Han Zhengtai experiment with it first.

If Han Zhengtai really benefited from it, and the national army also benefited from it, then it is necessary to proceed.

If Han Zhengtai and the country cannot make a profit, then Li Yuanmin has to consider whether it is necessary to continue this matter.

"I agree to the exchange of canned food for prisoners of war."

Li Yuanmin thought for a while and said, "I don't limit the number of people. As long as you can arrange it properly and don't cause trouble, I will allow it."

There is no limit to the number of people. As for what Han Zhengtai wants to do with these prisoners of war, Li Yuanmin will naturally not limit them either.

Daliang's slaves were not well protected by national laws, let alone foreigners, especially foreigners who invaded the country.

"Sir, thank you, Your Majesty!"

When Han Zhengtai heard Li Yuanmin's agreement, a look of joy flashed across his eyes.

"By the way, Your Majesty, I also brought gifts to the Emperor when I entered the palace this time."

Han Zhengtai didn't forget about the gift.

Originally, they planned to give gifts first to make Li Yuanmin happy, and then negotiate terms, but they didn't expect Li Yuanmin to be so forthright, so he agreed directly.