Author's Note

Welcome to The Cost for Freedom

Hello everyone! It's Jeli and I'm here to announce this new book! This is going to be my first Attack On Titan fan fiction, so do forgive and correct any mistakes I make.

I'm looking forward to publishing this book as I have been planning this for nearly two years now! I've put a lot of thought and effort into this, so I hope you all enjoy it. Like I say with all my other books, these stories are just as much as yours as it is mine. So feel free to share your opinions on things and ideas that you find interesting!

Just a clear reminder that I do not own any characters apart from the ones I make up myself! These characters all respectively belong to the creator of Attack on Titan, Hajime Isayama!

Like with the series itself, there is going to be a lot of violent scenes and descriptions that you may feel uncomfortable with. If it does make you uncomfortable, feel free to skip the scenes! I will do my best in summarising sitatuations if needed.

Before we get started, I wanted to give my thanks to all the readers that support Klexos and Secret Gem! You all have really inspired me to challenge my writing and try new series that I enjoy. So, thank you so much for the feedback and love. I hope you give this book just as much love and support as my other books!

Enough rambling! Let's get on with the first chapter: A Strange Meeting!

(of course I'm keeping this tradition ><)