[2]

-- X.borg < 3rd person  >

Headquarters, Kimmy's room.

You instinctively hold Kimmy's hand without notice and headed towards her room to help her with packing and moving.

As you almost reach her room you can feel Kimmy lightly tap on your arm.

You stopped walking to look at your arm and then look at Kimmy, giving her a visibly confused look.

"Uhm, I need to get my keys, can you let go of my hand?" Kimmy nervously asks while glancing at your hands interwined with hers, a small blush appearing on her face.

"Oh fuck sorry, didn't mean to do that, it's just reflex." You blabber as you gently let go of her hand and looking away to hide the embarrassment in your face.

"What kind of reflex is that?" Kimmy sarcastically asks while she slowly starts to walk with you.

"I just hold anyone's hand whenever I'm in a rush or if I feel like I trust them." You honestly answer, you know the question was sarcastic but you never know if she was actually genuinely curious. 

"You.. trust me?" Kimmy quietly questions, gazing down to the floor.

"No, we're in a rush that's why." You jokingly answer, hoping she won't feel hurt.

"Oh wow, what an asshole." Kimmy says while rolling her eyes, probably a bit hurt by the answer.

"I'm kidding. Isn't it obvious? I helped you fix the paint gun, I assisted you with using the autopilot system, I even asked if we could be roommates." You say in a soft tone.

"Yeah I know that, but I thought you were doing all that just to get on my nerves later on." Kimmy says, her tone a bit more serious but still soft.

"I know that we have a bad relationship, but that's all in the past. I would never hurt you for my own entertainment. I'm also very sorry for everything I've done in the past and for the trouble I caused to your family." You sincerely apologize.

Kimmy stays quiet as she reaches for her keys and unlocking the door to her room.

"Come inside, we'll talk more in here, I don't want anyone listening in to our conversation." Kimmy says as she gestures you to get in.

You get in with Kimmy following you from behind, after both of you guys get inside, Kimmy locks the door.

"I honestly don't know what to say.." Kimmy says as she rests her back on the door.

"I wanna thank you for leaving the past behind and not hurting me. But I don't know about forgiving you, I just feel like it's too soon, I need time to figure this out, sorry." Kimmy says while running her fingers through her soft blonde hair.

You gulped, your robotic heart beating with electricity as fast as light. This is not the time nor place for you to be flustered but you can't take it, Kimmy is gently leaning on the door while running her fingers through her hair, breathing very softly. How can you not be flustered?

You quickly start coming up with an answer, because you were probably staring at her for a solid 3 minutes looking dumbfounded or to be exact, mesmerized.