[3]

-- Kimmy < 3rd person >

Headquarters, X.borg & Kimmy's room.

"Hey X.borg, I was thinking we should hang out for a bit? You know, to get to know eachother? A movie night for example?" You ask, eyes glued to your laptop.

In return you get no response. You look away from your laptop and saw X.borg laying down on his bed peacefully.

"X.borg? Are you sleeping?" You ask as you get up from your bed and head towards X.borg's bed.

When you reach his bed you saw X.borg comfortably sleeping, he was slightly snoring. He also didn't look like a clown in that state, surprisingly.

You decided to not bother him and go back browsing through the Internet with your laptop. But what if he gets cold?

'Does cyborgs even get cold?' You ask yourself as you gaze at X.borg.

'He's obsessed with fire, I doubt he would get cold. But steel gets cold don't they? And he does have human body parts.' You think to yourself.

You decided to find a blanket and cover X.borg with it. After you found a blanket you covered X.borg and let him be, you didn't wanna disturb his sleep, we have a lot for tomorrow anyway.

You went back to your bed and checked the time on your laptop, you saw that it was 20:08 and decided to head to the cafeteria for a drink.

Before you head to the cafeteria you turned off your laptop, wore your jacket, and took the keys to the room with you.

You grabbed your phone and went outside, not forgetting to lock the door. You didn't worry about X.borg because he has his own keys.

You walked in the hallway leading to the cafeteria. So little people were around, mostly the Moniyan Warriors preparing for their late night training.

You never understood why they train at night instead of day but you didn't mind, except when they have shooting practice, those guns sounds so loud you don't even know who makes them.

You reach to the cafeteria and settled on for a soft drink. You opened the fridge and got a raspberry flavoured soft drink.

You decided to enjoy your drink on the bench outside in the park. You went out to the park that's directly infront of the indoor cafeteria.

You sat on a bench and turned on your phone while taking a sip from your drink.

You then suddenly get a message from captain.  
____________________________________________

Captain L.

Hey Kimmy! Sorry to bother at this hour. Can you help with the cafeteria tomorrow?

Hello Captain, sure! I'm free tomorrow anyways.

Thanks! 

No probs!

____________________________________________

You turned off your phone and got up from the bench to find a trash can. You found one close to a lantern shaped streetlight and finished your drink in one go, after you finished you threw the can and head back to your room.

You went back to the same hallway and heard very loud gunshots coming from the Shooting range.

'What the heck, they're literally so far away but I can still hear those damn gunshots loud and clear. How can their ears survive?' You mumble as you walk towards your dorm.