[5]

-- Kimmy < 3rd person >

Headquarters, Cafeteria.
(takes place before & after chapter 4).

You quickly look away from X.borg and continue the conversation you had with Alpha.

"Hey Kimmy I'm gonna check up on the kitchen, are you okay with serving the heroes on your own?" Alpha asks as he points to the kitchen.

"Of course! It is my duty to do so, I don't mind." You reply with a bright smile on your face.

"Alright, good luck with your task. I'll see you later." Alpha says as he waves at you and walks towards the kitchen.

"Thanks, you too!" You say as you wave back.

You walked over to the counter to examine the food and plan out how you would serve the meals.

While you were examining, a group of heroes walked over and started asking a few questions

"Hello! May I ask what's on the menu? What kind of drinks are available?" Roger asks.

"Hi Roger! We have apple pie, fruit salad, vegetable salad, and some grilled chicken. For drinks we serve regular water, fruity fizzy drinks, and some tea." You reply as you list the things on the menu with the help of your notepad.

"That's sweet! Can I have grilled chicken?" Roger asks as his eyes sparkle.

"Coming right up! Any drinks?" You ask as you prepare a plate for the chicken.

"Regular water would do." Roger answers as his mouth starts to water with hunger.

.
.
.
.
.
• Sometime later.

You served all the heroes until they were full, you finally sighed and wiped your forehead with a tissue after your last order of the day.

"Aw yeah! We did it Kim, how do you feel?" Layla says as she fistbump the air.

"That was fun but very exhausting, my respect for the minions grew a lot." You answer as you take a deep breath and exhale.

"How about you Alpha? How was it for you?" Layla questions as she faces Alpha.

"It was nothing, my energy is still very full" Alpha answers as he checks a monitor which you guessed was probably for his battery.

"Alright guys! That wraps up for the day. I already cleaned the kitchen and washed the dishes, I'm gonna go now, bye!" Layla says as she basically hops her way to her dorm.

You waved her goodbye and watched as Layla hops to her dorm until she's out of view. You then felt a gentle tap on your shoulder and turned towards Alpha, raising your eyebrows.

"Hey Kimmy, it was a delight working with you." Alpha says as he reaches his hand for a shake.

"Likewise!" You reply as you shook his hand.

"Say, why don't I take you to your dorm? We could have a short chat." Alpha asks as he let go of your hand.

"Sure, why not?" You reply as you gently grab onto Alpha's arm to lead him, but before you could walk your way towards the dorm rooms, a minion stops infront of you and started babbling.