!!!

Hello guys! After that... Ahem, special chapter, I decided that I should write down funfacts about the characters so it wouldn't be confusing to read future chapters. (most of them are gonna be about X.borg because I love him) + NSFW implied!

The Book:
- I originally started writing this book on the 23rd of July 2021, I discontinued it because of my schedule and very limited ideas/motivation. One day,  I went through my works and came across the book, I read it out of boredom and realised how much potential the story has so I decided to rewrite it. It's a bit different from the original, the original one had them kissing on the first chapter meanwhile this version hadn't.

- Usually the chapters lead up to 1-2k words, I like my chapters to be long and that is probably why updates take longer.

- The special chapter took me over a month to write, mostly because I did tons of proof-reading and got someone to help me by beta reading. (+ it's my first time writing smut, I'm very proud of it but I can't say that for future me.)

- I'm gonna make kimborg form very slowly. Both of them had long-term conflicts with eachother and some trauma as well. Although both of them are open to accept eachother, it wouldn't make sense for them to get into a relationship and ignore what happened between them in the past.

- Both X.borg and Kimmy had to take a lot of therapy from the result of the Eruditio incident.

- Kimmy has been in the headquarters a bit longer than X.borg. When the captain introduced X.borg to the other heroes, Kimmy was the first one to recognise X.borg while X.borg took a good few weeks to figure out who she is.

- Both of them are fairly popular in the headquarters, although most heroes are afraid of Kimmy than they are of X.borg.

- Kimmy was a massive pick me in my old book, and X.borg was a huge jealous tsundere.

- I originally planned for Kimmy to be very mean to X.borg when he offered her to be his roommate, but I felt she would like to communicate and build a connection with X.borg in order to understand his part of the story.

- Both of them have accepted the past, but Kimmy is still not quick to forgive X.borg for his actions.

- X.borg offered Kimmy to be his roommate so he could show her how much he regrets his actions and how much he has changed.

- I'm open to any criticism and suggestions. If you have any, feel free to dm me or comment on the book!

- I like adding fun additions/jokes to the book, an example of that is shown in the special chapter when I wrote "(spoiler alert: its him)". I try to minimalize it but it's very funny.

- The story takes place in Moniyan.

- I don't like adding author notes since it kinda interrupts the whole story vibe for me, like for example
"His eyes covered in pain and sorrow, the blade that went through his chest has been pulled out by his lover, blood gushing out everywhere.

a/n: thank you guys for reading!!!! Hahaha he's dead now !!! xppp please vote and comment this took me 4 weeks to write!!@ thanms!!!!"

- I'm struggling between writing more dialogue or writing more action, please leave your opinion on which I should focus on more!

- I may make some characters LGBTQ. If you have a problem with that then you are welcome to leave, I would not tolerate any negativity on my creations and/or space.

X.borg:
- Officially his hair colour is a vibrant like blue. But in this book, its purple (its because when I first saw his artwork I thought it was purple and I was in absolute disbelief when I found out it was blue)