Dare #4 & Dare #5

@angeldwolf1 I got two dares. 1. Everyone has to hug Clio. And 2. Lui has to be punished for corrupting the Bean!! Also how much did Valt get into trouble?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clio, squeals: I FINALLY GET HUGGEES!?!

Everybody, standing in a large group looking at him amused: 'Why's the little vampire so cute?'

Clio, pivots around to them with his arms out almost beggingly: Can Clio, have a group huggee pwease?

Everybody, looks at each other before shrugging and practically dog pile Clio. Except for Lui, he had to be dragged in by Valt. Same with Cuza, cause he still feared Clio slightly.

Clio, has blissed out face: 'Finally~'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shu, Honcho, Daigo, Free & Everyone else apart from Valt stood infront of Lui with their arms crossed. They all held looks of disappointment except Shu who looked thoroughly thrilled for some odd reason.

Shu, grinning happily: Lui, It gives me great pleasure to say.....You're being kicked out for 2 months. And you're not allowed to be around Valt alone anymore.

Well that explains that.

Lui, blinks at him before shrugging: Ok.

Shu, losses his grin: What? "Ok" That's all you have to say about being kicked out?

Lui, rolls his eyes already heading for the door: Yep, gets me away from you losers.

Shu, growls in frustration: You're supposed to be mad!

Lui, waves over his shoulder as he leaves the house cackling: SEE YA LOSERS!

Shu, balls his fists face red with rage: LUIII!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shu, sitting on the couch one leg over the other and arms firmly crossed: Oh Valt's in alot of trouble, infact I grounded him and forbid him from hanging out with Lui ever again.

Valt, could be seen in the background slowly peeking his head out from his room and looking around to see if the coast is clear. His eyes immediately widen upon spotting Shu on the couch.

Shu, watching the TV as it plays F.R.I.E.N.D.S.: I also made sure to tell (threaten) Valt that if he leaves his room for any reason he won't get any Beybread for 5 months.

Valt, freezes for a second but almost immediately shrugs and quietly steps out of his room closing the door behind him.

Valt, makes his way as quietly as he can towards a window where Lui could be seen waving him over almost franticly.

Shu, sighs: I'll be honest I don't like punishing Valt, I deeply care for him and having to use the threat of no more Beybread hurts. But unfortunately he wont learn without some form of punishment and that was the only thing I could think of.

Valt, slowly opens the window.

Lui, getting impatient and whispers harshly: Hurry up!

Valt, glares at him and whispers back just as harshly: Shut up! You'll alert Shu, you dumb fuck!

Lui, gaps at him for a moment before smirking: I taught you well, my precious blue angel.

Valt, rolls his eyes at him with a splash of pink of his cheeks: Whatever, blue shark.

Valt, moves to climb out but his elbow accidently knocks over a vase making both him and Lui freeze at the loud noise it made when it hit the floor.

Shu, sits up straight at the sound: What was that? {slowly starts turning around}

Valt & Lui start panicking, quickly picking the vase up Valt puts it back where it was before literally yeeting himself out the window which Lui quickly but quietly shuts behind him. Then as soon as Valt's standing again they both dash off cackling.

Shu, looking at the window behind the couch then the rest of the room confused before shrugging it off: Huh.....I must be hearing things again.

Shu, goes back to watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Finally someone commented Dares! Thank you. Anyway who loves F.R.I.E.N.D.S.?? I particularly find the episode "The One With The Cop" Where Ross, Rachel & Chandler are trying to move his new couch up the stairs and Ross keeps screaming "PIVOT!!" hilarious does anyone else find that funny? Or is It just me and my mum?

The bloopers are funny too.

Also I have another book called Beyblade Burst Random Scenarios, which is connected to this book as Random things that have happened to the characters.