~1~

Scott~
I was planting crops and breeding animals. I had no clue what Martyn was doing, but I was hoping that he was being safe. I mean I don't know if I Like him, but he is my friend and the only person who actually hasn't betrayed me and tried to murder me (besides when the chase happened). I mean maybe I liked him.. BUT ONLY A LITTLE! I was thinking when I heard an explosion from behind me.
I instantly squealed from it and turned to see what happened. It was Grian, he was trying to MURDER me. I mean I've already been murdered by Martyn. NOT EVEN 10 MINUTES AGO. I just continued what I was doing ignoring the crazy man behind me.
"So are you going to stop trying to kill me?" I asked. The silence told me that he was planning something so I turned to him.
Like I thought he was about to light TNT.
"GRIAN! STOP TRYING TO BLOW UP MH HOUSE!" I yelled. I guessed that everyone was around because the server went quiet. I never yelled.
"Did Scott just.. yell?" Jimmy asked, finally breaking the silence. I let out a sigh.
"I think so." Etho answered. I took a deep breath before giving Grian a look.
"Uhmm Scott.. sorry?" He said.
"Just don't try to kill me until at least the next episode!" I said, trying to stay calm.
"By the way, I have a new pet!" Grian said happily. He pulled out a baby ravenger and held it.
"Its name is Xornoth!" He said happily. To which I clenched my fist. Still trying to stay calm.
"Grian.. get rid of that thing." I said calmly.
"Why?" He asked. Instantly without thinking I pulled out my sword and killed Grian. It happened so quickly no one was expecting it.
"If no one gets rid of that thing in the next 3 seconds I'm killing everyone here until this SMP is over." I said in not such a calm voice. Someone came up to me and held me back which.. resulted in another death.
"I'M BEING SERIOUS!" I yelled. After a few minutes of fighting back and forth.
"SCOTT CALM DOWN YOU'VE KILLED A TOTAL OF 13 OF US! INCLUDING ENDING THE SMP FOR 3!" Tango yelled. Someone finally killed the ravenger. I took a few deep breaths. Putting my sword away.
"I apologize for murdering many people." I said softly with a small smile. Oh s##t I killed Skizz. I didn't mean to. I typed in the chat. I'M SO SORRY SKIZZ I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!! I'M SORRY!! Skizz responded: it's fine, you didn't mean to. I noticed I killed Joel and pearl too. Whoops I guess I lashed out quite a bit. Martyn quietly came up to me.
"Are you calmed down?" He asked. I nodded softly.
"Yeah, I apologize for lashing out.. did I kill you?" I asked.
"You hit me once but you didn't kill me." He responded. I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. I looked up into his eyes.
"How many hours do you have?" I asked.
"Like 2 hours?" He responded. I thought for a second.
"I'll give you some time it's the last I can do." I said.
"You don't have to Scott you didn't mean to!" Martyn answered.
"Oh! I have to apologize to everyone!" I said and went to spawn.
Smajor: can everyone come to spawn?
Jimmy: omw
I waited for a few seconds for everyone to come as soon as everyone was there I took a deep breath.
"I'm sorry for getting upset at you guys.. I didn't mean to go that far.." I mumbled.
"It's fine Scott just, why did you get so upset?" Tango asked.
"It was just a bad memory.. from a past life?" I explained.
"Really, I didn't think that was possible!" Jimmy yelled. I sighed.
"In that life I had a brother named Xornoth and he was evil and did bad things to me and my friends." I explained further more.
"Oh that makes sense on why you did what you did." B-Dubs said.
"Again I'm so sorry!!" I said, I must've apologized so many times. I went back to mine and Marytn's house. I continued what I was doing before all that stuff happened from me. I felt so bad! I continued working when I was saw in chat.
Grian: so we agree not to kill Scott ever again? Also end of session!
Tango: yes yes we do.

Only 753 words. So little but so much work!! 😩😩😭 I'll try to update frequently but it will take a while!!
(Also enjoy the angst) :)