~3~

The day started out as normal the session started I was building and people were dying. Eventually it came time when the Boogeyman would be chosen but instead it popped up that the Boogeyman was removed. Ironically we were now all red. And I have killed many people. It's fun~.

"SCOTT!!" Martyn yelled. I turned to him. Just to see like the WHOLE server chasing him. I pulled out my sword as Martyn hid behind me. It was funny because everyone backed up.

"So can I ask why you're trying to kill my partner?" I asked.

"U-uhm.. no reason!!" Grian yelled. Him being the only bad boy left and terrified of me is hilarious. Everyone just left and was surrounding the area expecting a fight. I walked towards Grian, I've honestly had enough of him.

"Time for the bad boys to all be gone~" I said becoming a little thirsty for death.

"W-we can talk about this!" Grian tried reasoning but that didn't do anything to change my mind. I just killed him. I laughed after killing him which I guess sounded horrifying because everyone backed up again..

"PFFT!!" I was laughing. Martyn came up behind me and hugged me.

"Calm down darling.." He mumbled. I nodded and rested against him.

"I'm sorry for scaring you guys." I laughed softly. Everyone walked up. Well.. Tango, Cleo, and Etho. I looked at them. Then at Martyn.

"I'm bored.." I mumbled.

Grian's POV
------------------------------------------------------------------
"COME HERE MARTYN!" I yelled. Chasing him down to kill him. He ran to Scott.

"SCOTT!" he yelled. I noticed Scott pull out his sword while Martyn hid behind him I stopped running noticing that the others bailed.

"So why are you trying to kill my partner?" He asked.

"U-uhm no reason!" I responded.

Everyone else surrounded the area and looked like they were expecting a fight. Scott walked up to me.

"I think it's time for all the bad boys to die~" he said.

"W-we can talk about this!!" I was trying to reason. The next thing I knew I was dead.

"NOO!" I yelled as he killed me. I sighed and looked at my now dead self.
Scott's POV
------------------------------------------------------------------

Martyn brought me something to do while I was bored and couldn't leave out little area. I was just messing around with some stuff actually I was trapping the whole entire island.. I told Martyn about it. I finished trapping the island and whispered to Martyn about it. I told him to lure someone, preferably Tango, over. He did so bringing Tango and Cleo. I waved to them to let them know that I wasn't crazy I had enough time time to where I wouldn't die if I was caught in the explosion but there was enough to kill them. And they walked over right into the trap.

After a split second my house was gone and two more people were out. I was laughing historically. You know like a crazy person. Etho saw the death messages and just gasped.

<Etho> SCOTT?!

<Smajor> yep?

<Etho> did you kill them??

<Smajor> mhm.

Etho ran up to see what happened just what I wanted.. he died due to a trap I set up at Martyn's hour glass. I grinned then looked at Martyn.

"Looks like it's just us darling~" I had gone crazy.
Martyn's POV
------------------------------------------------------------------

"SCOTT YOU'RE CRAZY!" I yelled watching as he stared at me with crazy eyes.

"There's only one winner darling~." He said. I looked at him. I didn't have any good weapons on me so my best bet was to run.. but I had no idea where he had trapped the island or if it had all gone off.

"You don't have to do this Scott!" I yelled.

"But I do! If I win then it ends this for everyone!" He yelled back. He used an enderpearl and teleported to me and before I could react.. he stabbed me.

"There's only one." He whispered. That was the last thing I heard before dying.
Scott's POV
------------------------------------------------------------------

I did it.. I won.. but I killed Martyn.. I sat holding his body in my arms crying. I never wanted to end it like this.

"WHY.. why did it have to be me.." I cried out. Normally the winner was killed by commands but I got teleported to a dark room. I noticed everyone was there.

"It seems this is our winner?" Someone I hadn't known asked.

"Indeed." Responded a similar voice. I looked up.. Watchers and Listeners.

"YOU'RE THE ONES THAT STARTED THIS!" I yelled standing up instantly and pulling out my sword. The same look I had just given Martyn appeared on my face.

"You can't kill us." One of the watchers said

"Oh I can, and I will." I responded.

797 words

Hehe cliffhanger does Scott win does he not?? Nobody knows also yes, a short story I don't know what you expected. Also anyone who can draw wanna draw the way Martyn died? Like how Scott was holding him?? Just asking if you do comment!! :)