~5~

Martyn's POV
------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a while since Scott left us we started living in a nice and peaceful world. Well almost peaceful.. the bad boys still messed around but not as much. I was walking around the server when someone tried to kill me but it reflected against me.

They tried multiple times. But everytime it reflected against and hit them.

"Why won't you die?!" Jimmy yelled. Just then a bright light appeared and then disappeared. Someone was now standing there.

"May I ask why you're trying to kill my partner?" The person asked. It was Scott.

"O-oh uhh.. S-scott!!" Jimmy mumbled.

"Answer me." He said.

"N-no reason!!" Grian explained. Scott brought his hand up and summoned a sword.

"Do I need to take care of this problem?" He asked.

"No need darling." I responded. He nodded and hugged me. God I loved this boy, he was such a softie.

Scott pouted a little and clung onto me.

"You're too tall for me to carry now." I pointed out. He instantly shrunk down to his human form.

"There's my cute boyfriend." I whispered and picked him up. He just clung onto me falling asleep.

"Must be tiring to be a God and an admin." Grian mentioned.
Scott's POV
------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sleeping in Martyn's arms. It's been forever since I was able to cuddle with him. I heard talking in the background as I slept and then I was carried somewhere else. I slowly woke up and yawned.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Noticing that I was at the spawn.

"Hmm..?" I hummed slowly standing up. I noticed a bunch of other people.

"Scott!!" Someone yelled and ran up to me.

"Huh.. Skizz?" I asked. He hugged me tightly and talked with me for a while. I was having fun with my friends when a God appeared.. more specifically my supervisor.

"Scott I'm afraid you'll have up choose to be a God or a human." He said. I looked around at all my friends unsure what to say. I thought for a second.

"I want to stay here with my friends.. They've been through to much. I need to stay with them." I responded.

"Okay. In other Au's you'll still be a God but here you're now a human. I'm talking your powers. And take my leave." The God responded. I nodded and let him do so. A bright light flashed and everything went black.
Martyn's POV
------------------------------------------------------------------

The light faded and I heard a thump. It was Scott, he passed out.

"Scott!" I yelled as ran to him and pulled him to me. He was still breathing which was a relief. I sighed happily. I picked him up and layed him on our bed. I can't believe that he gave up his powers for us.. he's so kind. I smiled while thinking about Scott.

I went to get up when I felt something tug on my shirt.

"Huh..?" I turned to see what it was and noticed Scott was holding onto my shirt.

"D-don't leave.." He mumbled. I smiled softly and laid back down.

"Goodnight, love." I whispered.

Time skip

Scott and I are now married and live happily in our little kingdom. Everyone was happy and no more fights broke out. We celebrate every day that it comes around for Scott choosing us over his God powers. Scott and I had a child well twins actually. One named, Marrie, and the other Palo. We were a happy family. And I loved every moment we had.

591 pretty short and a happy ending! Should I make a part two with the kids POV's?? Hope you liked it. Sorry it's such a short story. :)