~2~

The session started and I was one of the few people actually on. I was building and doing other things when someone came up to me.
"Hey Scott, how many hours do you have now? You went from red to green." Jimmy asked.
"Oh, I have like 20 something hours." I said with a shrug.
"WHAT, give me some please!!" Jimmy begged.
"How many hours do you have?" I asked.
"None, I have 15 minutes." Jimmy answered.
"Fine I'll give you an hour." I said and gave him an hour. He thanked me and quickly ran off. I continued what I was doing waiting for Martyn. When he finally joined I stopped building and went to him.
"GUESS WHAT MARTYN!! They said I never get the Boogeyman cause I'm too scared." I said.
"I'm not sure if that's a good thing.." Martyn said.
"You're right.." I mumbled. It was a few minutes later and the Boogeyman was chosen. I was with Martyn but then he had to go do something. While Martyn was gone I was building and working I heard someone sneaking around me. And then someone tried to kill me, but it did nothing to be honest. I turned and saw Jimmy.
"JIMMY!! I GAVE YOU AN HOUR!" I yelled.. everyone heard.
"I know but, you've got so many! And you killed Joel!!" He responded.
"I'll give you three FU**ING seconds!" I yelled. Jimmy didn't budge as planned I walked up to him and like what happened to Grian.. I killed him. He didn't respawn though. I looked at the chat.
<Grian> WHOA SCOTT JIMMY'S OUT OF THE GAME!! Was he trying to kill you?
<Scott> yeah.. I gave him a warning though.
<Grian> you're not supposed to kill anyone!!
<Scott> sorry?
I stopped looking in chat and continued what I was doing. I eventually had to leave the game so I did.
GRIAN'S POV:
------------------------------------------------------------------
"So we need to talk about Scott's behavior." I said. Everyone agreed.
"Soo.. are we going to stop the Boogeyman thing?" Gem asked. Etho nodded in agreement.
"It might be the best answer as of now." I said. Scar agreed.
After a while of talking I noticed some partials walking around.
"Who is there?!" I asked. Just then Scott appeared.
"BOO!" He laughed.
"So why are you guys talking about me?" He asked, holding his sword to me. I gulped.
"W-we were talking about how much we loved you!" I managed to spit out.
"Really cause it sounded like you were upset and didn't like the new me~." He grinned. He put his sword away.
"Look if you can contact Skizz tell him I'm sorry." Scott said.
"I'll spare you for now." He added.
"O-okay!" I answered and ran. After that I decided never to go near Scott again he was terrifying. I texted Skizz and told him that Scott apologized. He said that he had apologized so many times. I laughed softly so Scott still has some good intentions left.
Martyn's POV
------------------------------------------------------------------
I was hanging out with Scott and helping him build things.
"Martyn.. do you think that I'm a-a bad person..?" He asked me. I looked at him and smiled softly.
"Of course not Scott, you're not a bad person.. you just got upset everyone does." I responded. He nodded and hugged me.
"I love you Scott." I said softly he mumbled to words back. I smiled softly while others gathered around since Scott was indeed being calm and peaceful.
"Scott's not that bad if you don't anger him." I said softly as everyone sat down. I realized that Scott has fallen asleep, so I rubbed his back to make sure he stayed calm.
"Yeah, Skizz told me he apologized multiple times for killing him." Grian mentioned.
"Really? You know he is a huge softie when he isn't angry." Scar mentioned. Most of the others have left it was now Scott, Me, Grian, Scar, Etho, and Tango. Scott slowly woke up and sat back up causing everyone to get a little startled.
"What happened??" He asked noticing that people were startled.
"Nothing, they just weren't expecting you to wake up." I explained. Scott just nodded and smiled softly. He lifted up his arm finally remembering that he had went back up to green.
"How many hours do you have??" I asked him.
"Like... 30 hours?" He finished. Everyone looked at him.
"30 HOURS!" Grian yelled. Scott simply nodded as his response. Everyone just looked at him. We all knew instantly that he was going to win. Scott shrugged and actually logged off.
"End of the session!" Grian said with that we all left.

776 words sorry it's not long!!

THANK YOU FOR READING IT. I don't know why I'm so excited but like no one I like actually follows me AND reads my stuff! :))