An un-dead siren and pure child

Summary:

Crime boys!!!

Wilbur as a Siren is my favorite.

Wilbur smirked happily at his brother, who looked skeptical. Tommy being left with him?

Techno sighed, before giving Tommy to Wilbur, grunting softly at his runt. Chat wailed at the loss of their child. Techno quickly shushed them.

Wilbur grabbed Techno's head, bonking it with his. Techno grumbled at the sudden affection; he shoved his brother away.

They both stared at each other, a silent agreement, then Techno left to do something. The cabin became silent, before Wilbur broke it.

"My sweet baby~!" Wilbur sang as he twirled Tommy around the cabin, the tiny raccoon child squeaking in surprise. It was so sudden.

"Oh? Did I scare you? I'm sorry, forgive me." Wilbur giggled, the scent of cigarettes escaping his breath, which made Tommy sneeze as the smell tickled his nostrils.

He was a tiny bit scared of how his older brother acted, he felt fuzzy thinking about it so he decided to ignore the feeling.

Wilbur hummed quietly and looked up at the ceiling, he wishes that this could be forever. A small hiss escaped his lips that was unnoticed by Tommy.

...

A small sound shook him out of his thoughts, followed by tugging on his coat. Oh! He couldn't just ignore his precious baby.

A stupid grin spread across his face. "Hmm? Sleepy baby? I don't think Techno would mind it if we just took his bed, would he?" Wilbur hums as he climbs the ladder.

Tommy was secured very well, or, he had a tight grip on the older, so he won't get slip. The wind outside howled and kept on howling outside, the noise spooked him a bit.

Wilbur snarled, shaking with anger at the sound, as if the wind was a person.

Tommy felt his brother's body shake as he let out a deathly rattle, his hybrid features were starting to show. Tommy whimpered, tiny fists hitting Wilbur.

Wilbur patted Tommy's head, calming down a bit. Finally reaching Techno's room he went to lay down with the now, sleepy baby.

He sighed at the sight, whistling a tune softly and slowly which caused Tommy's ears to perk up from his position.

As the singing continued, the wind started to die down, well, the howling did.

Wilbur felt the warmth of a small body bury itself further into his chest.

Everything felt fuzzy, as the noise started to fade, Wilbur clutches lightly onto Tommy tighter as he took in the silence.

The sound of breathing was only heard, Tommy let his dreams lead him to a peaceful sleep, the feeling of his brother's grip faded away.