Family as One

Summary:

Together they all enjoy it one last time :)

"Wee! C'mon Techno! Join us!" Wilbur danced around the room with Tommy, who was giggling with his arms up in the air. The atmosphere felt very joyful!

Phil let out a hum and looked at his son, "Techno you should join them, they are your brothers."

A loud groan followed by several grunts was heard coming from the piglin-hybrid, still, Techno got up from his seat and lazily walked towards the dancing duo.

Wilbur snickered and whispered something in Tommy's ear, probably about Techno, before blowing a raspberry on his chubby cheeks.

Tommy let out laugh and chitters, the ticklish feeling felt so weird, in a good way.

He went to do the same to his older brother as payback but was stopped by Techno, who yanked Tommy away and sat him on the soft sofa cushions.

Quickly grabbing a disc from the coffee table, he played it on the record player. The room erupted with a beautiful melody.

"Hey! Why'd you do that-ACK!" Wilbur yelped as Techno yanked him away, spinning him around and swaying to the music. Wilbur's eyes opened a fraction before waving off the shock and following Techno's rhythm. He held a wide grin, if they want to challenge him then bring it on!

Phil sighed at the sudden dancing; they haven't done this in years, not since Techno decided to join hypixel.

Tommy stared in amazement and wonder as both his brothers were dancing about, he felt something fuzzy buzz around his head, which he dismissed as this was very entertaining.

He followed their every dance movement, the swaying, spinning, and waltz. Techno huffed in annoyance as Wilbur teased him for making small mistakes.

Almost like a final waltz...

Everyone looks so happy. Phil stared down at his hands, he hasn't seen that in almost years which is partially his fault. It's nice having these moments, what with all the conflict that's happened.

Tommy waved his arms in tiny fists, grabbing the attention of his dad. Phil sighed and went to pick up his youngest, a tiny voice in his head clawed at his instincts, but he can't succumb to it.

Tommy turned away from his dad after being picked up and made grabby hands to his brothers. The music finally stopped, what a coincidence!

Wilbur and Techno were now looking at each other, Wilbur shoved him away, but not without getting a hard punch from Techno. Oh no, they're going to brawl!

Tommy whined and, in an instant, both Techno and Wilbur were by his side. Tommy huffed and yanked all of them into a massive group hug. Well, more like a family hug, which made chat and the crows cheer in awe.

All of them want this to last, to be forever together. They can't though, but they will cherish these moments before they end, just a little bit longer.

This family was broken, and they don't want to be broken anymore. When everything goes back to normal, they will try to make it like before the downfall.

Good thing now they can, with the leather book on the coffee table which glowed ominously. Looks like the future is in their favor!

:)