Chapter 10: The Kayn problem

Y/N POV

Looks like Eve's cuddle time is up, Akali is latched onto me now, why? I have no idea. 

I think this Kayn person needs to be dealt with, just like Yasuo, just wish I was in better shape. 

Eve: I recognize that look... you're thinking about it, aren't you? 

Y/N: You know me so well.

Akali: Thinking about what? 

She pauses for a moment, then realizes what I'm think about it. 

Akali: Nooo... No, no, no, NO!

Y/N: Then what do you want me to do? 

Akali: Nothing!

Y/N: Alright... fuck... 

Eve: What are you planning darling? 

Y/N: What do you mean? 

Eve: Why do you suddenly want all my friends single? 

Y/N: I don't, I just want to help them out, I know you care about them. 

Eve: I do...

Y/N: I know I can help them, and usually when they are in a bad mood, it puts you in a bad mood.

Eve: You know me so well darling... I don't think anyone likes seeing their friends in misery. 

Akali: Okay... can you guys like... take this somewhere else if you aren't gonna help me. 

Y/N: You said you didn't want my help. 

Akali opens her phone and looks at Kayn's story on her Snapchat by the looks of it. 

Y/N: You use Snap? 

Akali: Not anymore... what the fuck... 

I tilt her hand and look at the phone, oh come on Kayn, real mature.

"Fuck bitches! Every woman you'll ever get with is a certified hoe!" 

We got Kayn, he tagged his friend Rhaast, oh that's a mistake... I'll find you and your whole posse of man-children. 

It's him and a few of his friends at some bar, absolutely plastered, flipping off the camera. 

This is why I don't get drunk that often, it's to prevent stupid shit like this. 

A man who really thinks like that should stay lonely. 

Akali: I don't... I don't know what to do anymore... 

Y/N: Akali, let me handle this. 

Akali: He's... ugh! Fine! Deal with it... just be careful, him and his friends know how to fight.

Y/N: What bar is that? 

Akali: The Crown's Guard. 

Eve: Ran by our friend Luxanna, oh she's a saint, we should go! 

Y/N: Well, I'm gonna have to go to catch them there, you sure you want to come with me? It's not gonna be a nice outing.

Eve: One of my best friends is getting stepped on by scum, and my boyfriend is going to deal with the problem alone? Yes, let me help...

Her bladed tails come out, and her eyes glow a little brighter.

Y/N: Alright... *sigh* 

Ahri rolls over the couch and flops on Akali, giving her a hug. 

Akali: Alright... I'll stay here...

Me and Eve stand up, Akali grabs my wrist before I leave, she grabbed it really fucking hard too, squeezing it.