Chapter 12: Five girls

Y/N POV

After the giant hug pile that I was a part of, the girls finally let me go. I honestly thought I was going to drown in affection, that shit was deadly.

I am now outside on the balcony, smoking one of the joints that was a gift from Jinx after taking down that grow house.

FLASHBACK POV

*BLAST! CHK CHK, BLAST! CHK CHK, BLAST!*

That was it, fight won, the farmers were dead, hey if they didn't take out their guns, I wouldn't have had to do that.

Jinx: Perfect! Now! Help me with the pallet!

Jinx is rubbing her hands together with that psychotic laugh, glad she's having fun.

I push the pallet in the back of Graves' truck, closing it up, slapping the back of it to let him know it's time to go.

Owner: ¡Puto! This is our house! ¡Mierda! The farmers!

Last time I checked Jinx didn't speak Spanish, I assumed it was the owner because he, was, pissed...

I flip-cock my shotgun for the third time of this outing, getting ready for more.

FLASHBACK END

Fuck, now I'm remembering even the recent events, it can't get any worse...

Anyway, it's legal in Piltover, but not Zaun, some places really are just unreasonably ass-backwards.

Eve: Y/N... I got a-hey! Are you smoking on our balcony?!

Y/N: Nope.

I toss the end of it off the balcony, lucky I was done with it.

I turn around and lean against the rail, acting like I did nothing wrong.

I give her that grin, it's a dead giveaway, I just needed to relax man...

Eve: Weed?

Y/N: Yeah... I deal with narcotics pretty often in Zaun, be happy it wasn't crack.

Eve scoffs a bit.

Eve: Nasty shit, why didn't you save me any?

Y/N: Smoking will ruin your amazing voice, and I was fiendin'.

Eve blushes, then attempts to one-up me of course.

Eve: Well, darling... it's nothing compared to that devilish strut.

I'd blush but like, I don't have the strut anymore, I'm limping until the slice on my leg goes away.

Y/N: You mean my gimpy limp? Hell yeah...

I put more emphasis in my limp, Eve giggles a bit.

Eve: Ugh... stop it... come here, I got something for you darling.

Eve kisses me and hands me a bag from a clothing store, I open it and pull out...

a new black jacket, oh it's so fucking cool.

Black jacket with a sewn-in pattern all over it, looks like the canvas jacket I had, but more like a bomber actually... I know my jackets I think, it's a fucking jacket with a dope ass pattern in it I don't know.

Eve: You like it? Try it on!

I try it on, and it fits on perfectly, no itching on the metal arm too, that's a first.

Y/N: The best thing is that the metal arm likes it, which means you really outdid it, this jacket is amazing.

Eve: I'm happy you like it darling, it's a present I've been meaning to give you.