{Bayverse} Drift x Crosshairs [slight Lime]

Warning: contains Lime(technically lemon but less intense), mild cursing

CROSSHAIRS POV

"Come on, Crosshairs. Make those legs of yours useful for once!" Hound yelled at me sitting down.

I rolled my optics in annoyance. "Maybe you should do something about your fat-ass huh?"

"Oh you want to go, punk?" He yelled back.

"WOAH WOAH- calm down boys!" Cade stopped the two of us before things got messy. "We're just teaching you how to dance- don't make it a whole junkyard fight!"

Hound cursed under his breath, I just smirked at him in response. Apparently Vivian and Cade were teaching us how to dance; it was Bumblebee's idea- he challenged me so I decided to participate too. It was harder than I expected. We were interrupted with the girl, I think her name was Isabella- running over to us.

"Optimus is here!" She panted, probably ran a few miles. "He's driving back, gonna be here in a few minutes."

I looked around, "Where's Mr. Samurai?"

"Drift? He's in the back meditating again." Hound pointed.

"Go fetch- him-" Bumblebee spoke, his static voice squeaked.

"Me? Again?" I groaned. "Whatever."

I walked over to the back of the junkyard, stepping over and across broken cars. As I moved another car out of my way, I looked up to see Drift balancing on his sword again. His optics were closed, his breathing was steady as he muttered gently.

"No anger.....no hate.....no agitation..." I quietly watched as his lips moved gently.

I quickly snapped out of my trance and crept over to him. I went up close to his face, making us only about an inch apart.

"Time to wake up, samurai." I whispered.

Drift's optics flung open, he quickly spun to take me down. I groaned as he placed his sword on my throat.

His voice became deep in annoyance. "You son of a-"

"Woah- calm down. I was just fetching you to see Optimus-" I lifted my hands in surrender.

I could see a hint of blush on Drift's faceplates. Pfft- must have been out of embarrassment.

Drift stepped back. "I see, Sensei is back."

"Do you have to call him that?" I mumbled.

Drift raised a brow at me. "Why? Jealous?" He smirked.

"Huh?! As if." I crossed my arms- unfortunately I could feel my faceplates heat up a bit. "Why would I want you to call me a stupid nickname."

Drift chuckled in amusement; I gazed back. Something about him always peaked my interest- I just couldn't put my finger on what it was.

"What are you laughing at, shortie?" I grinned.

"What did you just call me?" He walked up to me.

I looked down, grinning even wider if it was possible. "I called you short, idiot. I'm like a foot taller than you."

He glared at me, I could see the blush on his face of embarrassment. "Say that again and I will end you." He growled.

"Yes sir-" I chuckled. "The others are waiting, let's go."

—————————————————————————

DRIFT POV

The audacity! How dare he say that about me. I thought as Optimus entered the junkyard. He transformed out of his alt mode, greeting us.

"There doesn't seem to be any decepticon activity." Optimus spoke. "We are free for the day."

Hound fisted the air. "Finally! I can get some rest."

Everyone was relieved; we were fighting constantly, so it was nice to finally be at peace.

"It's getting dark, we should head inside." Cade suggested.

The rest of the humans nodded; Hound sat down where he already was. Optimus and Bumblebee headed somewhere else, leaving me and Crosshairs alone. I started to head towards the back of the junkyard- but Crosshairs stopped me.

"Hey- where're you going?"

I rolled my optics. "Going to meditate- I was interrupted last time."

"Do you ever do anything else than meditating?" He groaned. "C'mon- let me show you something."

He grabbed my hand and started to drag me somewhere. I flinched as his hand touched mine; why was I so nervous?

—————————————————————————-

THIRD PERSON POV

Drift almost fell as Crosshairs continued to drag him across the junkyard. The two stopped on top of a cliff, where almost the whole city was visible.

"Woah..." Drift was amazed by the sight.

Crosshairs smirked, "Beautiful isn't it?"

Drift nodded, his eyes still locked onto the sight.

"Not beautiful as you"

Drift jumped, did Crosshairs just call him "beautiful"?! Drift blushed slightly. Crosshairs smiled, noticing Drift's blush.

"Someone's flustered hmm?" He teased him; leaning closer to him.

Drift flinched, "Sh-Shut up."

Crosshairs then held out his hand, Drift raised a brow. "Come on..." Crosshairs assured him. "May I have this dance?"

Drift blushed as Crosshairs held out his hand, he knew this was wrong.....but he placed his hand on his. Crosshairs pulled him in close- the two started to dance. Drift was very stiff at first- stepping on Crosshairs and dragging his feet. But Crosshairs led him, making Drift more relaxed. The two swayed in the silence, only accompanied by the wind and sounds of tree brushing together.  And as they ended, Crosshairs dipped Drift slightly- smirking.

"How was that?" Crosshairs smirked, looking down at the blue Autobot.

Drift blushed, he tried his best to hide it. "It....it was fine- I suppose." He looked away.

"Haha- is that right?" Crosshairs chuckled, his hand made his way to Drift's chin- making him look at him. "Your eyes remind me of the stars tonight~"

That didn't help Drift's embarrassment at all, but Drift didn't stop him. "Answer me this, Crosshairs."

"?"

Drift gulped, "I've always been.....keeping my thoughts on you- no matter how hard I try, I can't get you out of my head...."

"?!" Crosshairs' eyes widened.

Drift inhales, "W-what does that mean...? What am I feeling...?"