Information Desk

I do not own any of the Marvel Characters that have been placed into this book. Any songs that have been withing this book are not my creation and all their rights go to their Artist. I only own my characters, Emily. @Blue_Keyed_Piano owns Phoenix.

Name: Phoenix Fury

Age: 24

Hair: Raven

Eyes: Green

Mother: Charlotte Jones-Fury (Deceased)

Father: Nick Fury

Relationships: Steven Grant Rogers

Marks: Scar on arm and chin and a few on legs from previous missions.

Name: Emily Andrews- Stark-Barnes

Age: 24

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Green

Mother: Elise Andrews -Deceased

Father: Tony Stark - Alive, Iron Man.

Relationships: Married and in love with James Buchanan/Bucky Barnes otherwise known as The Winter Soldier.

Marks: Large scar that runs from her chin and up the side of her face past her eye and stops a few centimeters past her eyebrow.

Phoenix Fury has been through more than she ever could imagine. After joining up with her best friend, Emily Andrews who has switched names more than ever and is now Emily Barnes, Phoenix knows her life just might be going in the right direction.

Now she's a god mother of twins, is in love with a super soldier and has the spy as a father. What can go wrong?

Then when something major happens and Phoenix is frightened for the first time in forever. Steve Rogers is as caring and protective, but what happens when that can be such a bad thing?

Things crash down, bullets and shields fly and babies cry. Can Phoenix make it through her new crazy life and some unsuspecting things?