Chapter 6

Walking through the hallways of Stark Tower, the little girl in my arms squirming to get free as I tickle her. She squeals her laughter bouncing off the walls of the decorated hallway.

"Nix, s-stop." She wheezes out panting an I begin another relentless attack on her side's making her giggle out of control and I let out an evil cackle as if I'm the bad guy for once. I notice her arms slightly get colder and I check my own hands to make sure I'm not making her cold.

"What's the word, Emily?" I continue to run my hand along her side implicating another round of giggles from her.

"NEVER! You'll never take me alive!" I raise an eyebrow at her sentence. OH really?

"Just remember your alive and I have you captured. I'M GONNA TAKE YOU ALIVE!" I shout as I run down the hallway with laughter following. I run through the kitchen dodging Emily, Bucky and Steve and speeding to the living room and dumping her onto the couch.

I begin another assault on her side, making her squeal out for the second time today.

"I-i-i promise I-I-I won't d-do it a-again." She manages to get out with panted breaths. I nod, stopping the assault and she just rests back into the couch regaining her stolen breath.

"What's this about?" I notice Bucky leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed. Steve leans against the doorway, just watching the scene with amusement as I glance down at Emily and shaking my head warning her not to, but an gets this mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"Phoenix said that she-" I cover her mouth with my hand, muffling her words and look at Bucky and Steve who raise eyebrows.

"I just spoke something I don't want her to say, nothing serious..." I trail off and put on an innocent face. Instead of it being convincing I know just by their expressions that they don't believe me at all, especially when Emily enters.

"The only times your this playful when you don't want to say something is either when your on a mission where you need to be casual or it's your..." She trails off and I know I blew it. She's blown my cover. "YOUR BIRTHDAY!" She shouts and I cover my ears wincing.

"No need to shout! I swear if Tony heard-"

"Who's birthday is it? I declare we throw a party!" I groan and cover my face with one of the couch pillows.

"No-No-no not going to happen, Stark. Every single time you've thrown a party with either Emily or I there, someone's either captured, fought or falling seventy stories. It's not going to happen." I narrow my eyes at him threatening, and I pull an I-dare-you face.

"It's so going to happen. Who's going to stop me?" He smirks smugly. OH he really doesn't know...

"It's more like a what's going to stop you?" He looks confused as I lean down and place my hand down on the floor.

Ice flies across the ground,slamming the doors closed to the living room and moving up the wall and covering the vents and Windows. Ice swirls up my body coating it in a suit that I wear on missions at times. Usually it's just a cat suit or I'm undercover wearing a dress.

Surprisingly, my eyes catch a multitude of ants entering the room. I look around questioning the amount of the small insects.

"Guys do you notice the ants?" My eyes catch one flying in the air and I lightly flick out my hand, hitting the flying ant and jumping back when a man appears. I look him up and down till I figure out where I've heard of him. "Antman."

"You know me?" His head flicks up as I say his name. The voice is also faintly familiar.

"You're discovery at Pym Tech was monitored by S.H.I.E.L.D., of course I've heard of you. Also I've ran into you once on a mission." I tilt my head to the side looking closely at him.