Chapter 1- Diamonds

A/N Yay! We've all arrived at book 5! I want to thank you all who have been with me all along through the books. Now This book will be the final and it'll take a little longer for me to update now. This is about Phoenix and Steve's relationships. Phoenix fully belongs to

Please enjoy and tell me what you think!

Oh and check out the image! Ahaha! One of my favs!

[Why I am]

Chapter 1

Phoenix Fury P.O.V

"I am literally going to kill you!" My best friend Emily smirks at me, her golden eyes shine with amusement and mine with annoyance. She turns and stalks down the hallway, booming laughter follows her. I roll my eyes and follow her into the main room where Steve and Bucky both have babies in their laps.

I mean how cuter can that get? Two enormous super soldiers, who have seen death, throw shields and have both defeated armies of aliens are holding two innocent, cuddly and laughing babies.

Memory ingrained in mind forever.

"Emily seriously! Dad's going to kill me when he finds out. He's going to probably throw me off the helicarrier, or triskellion, or the tower here, or the..." She holds her hand up making me stop midsentence.

"I'll have a suit catch you. Plus my babies need their god mother." I smile at the thought of Rebecca and James. A few months ago we captured the Red Skull and his apprentice which would be the female Winter Soldier. Emily and I later found out that the soldier used to be an agent that we were close to until she ran from shield and was caught by Hydra. She was the one who was also in the Ironman suit that time when Emily was pregnant and later that suit was found to be running on gasoline instead of an arc reactor and it didn't even have high level weapons.

I flop down on a chair near the counter and I hear soft footsteps and the squeak of a chair next to me, before small arms round their way around my neck. I pick my head and wrap my arms around the little girl.

Emily and Bucky are in the final stages of adopting Emily after the biological parents didn't want her and were going to throw a little girl out on the streets. Emily seems to sense your mood whenever you're feeling down. It's surprising how she can do that.

I let her go and she sits down properly on her stool and Emily sets a pudding cup in front of her, which she begins to devour quickly. I let out a sigh and look over at Emily who leans against the counter with a bottle of water in her hand and a smirk on her lips. I hear footsteps walking into the room and I know it's the boys.

"What'd Emily do?" Steve sits on a stool next to me while Bucky walks over and Bucky pecks Emily's cheek, stealing her water and downing it within three swallows. She slaps his shoulder and he grins innocently at her, making her roll her eyes.

"So if I called my father right now. He'll tell me what you said and then make me come in so I can get punishment?" She nods. "I could kill you on spot and they'd never know." I shake my head.