1. My Head is a 'Magic' Song (The Story)

Technically, my brother, Rubin, suggested that I would eventually die alone- maybe die as a reckless old man without hope. Sure, it pissed me off. It pissed me off so much, god I could scream it out to the world. His words made me dislike people even more than I already did.

I'm not a hateful person, I just don't like people all the time. Is that against law or something? If it is, then tell the person who came up with it to screw off.

____________________

STAVE I: IGNORANCE blends well

____________________

I wrote that in my journal since it was a new week, so I had to start with 'I'- better known as 'ONE'. I bet there are people out there who don't get it, but I do. I came up with it, thanks to my mom. She's the only person in my household who actually tries to be supportive of me when it comes down to a situation. I remember how last year she sat with me in my room when no one wanted to talk to me after I was picked up from the Principal's office for violating the: CALLING OUT IN CLASS code. It's stupid, anyways.

First of all, it wasn't my fault for calling some boy a "Bitch-Sucker" since he kept talking about how I was forever going to die a hell-raising demon. (He was one of those 'Extreme Religious Speakers', and it drove me nuts.) Did he not know that I also went to church and back? God. It's extremely annoying.

Now, anyway, the reason why I wrote in my journal those notes was because I found some strange comfort in make strange accusations about people. It was just the way things were, and for some reason, I could say "heck with it" since it wasn't all obvious that people were just terrible in some ways.

Anyway, this morning, I was busy getting dressed since it my mind was fixed on getting to school. It was the first time in years that my mind's ever been set on school. S-C-H-O-O-L...for real.

Rubin was basically in and out of the bathroom, thank God- but it was only because he had to pick-up his girlfriend, Denise. The fact of facing that Denise has been with Rubin still stuns me. I've met Denise before, and she's like a remembrance of why Victoria's Secret was created in the first. I swear, she's hot. It makes me jealous, but I can't have certain people, I guess.

______________________

STAVE II: NO DOUBT are romantic's weird

______________________

It was almost a type of weird feeling whenever I would see a girl like Denise walking up and down the halls of my school. REDMOND HIGH SCHOOL. It wasn't that I've never spoke to a girl before- which I have dozens of times -I just think it's because some of them are full of rejection and hormones.

Hormones- ugh, that's the worst, I thought to myself.

I may be no chick, but I can get the idea of some dude walking up to me and constantly bugging me for no reason. Still, nonetheless, it's pointless to be angry. Like my mom would say...

"Anger is a bad thing. It causes strokes and heart attacks. Think of my mother, Wayne. She died cursing my father out. Don't get angry too much."

...and I haven't. I swear to my heart, I was never going to get angry like my mom's mother-- whom I've never met since she died before I had the opportunity to. Although, by the stories mom would tell me about her, she didn't seem all that flattering. I mean, I know my mom loved her with all her heart, but Grandma Pattie didn't seem all lovey-dovey when it came to 'people' period. Like, damn.

Anyway, I finally had my opportunity to get dressed once Rubin was out of the bathroom. I washed myself up and down, dried my skin once I exited the shower, and brushed my teeth afterward. When I came to my bedroom, I moisturized my skin, threw on a simple pair of underwear, and scurried through my closet to find something decent to wear.