3. 'Walk The Moon' Is Like Life Science

I never kissed a girl for a good reason.
No, I am not gay, if you are wondering.
I do like girls. I love them, to be honest. I guess that's why I haven't really kissed any, to be honest. I just kept it to myself as to why I couldn't kiss a girl, because they give me heavy boners. Well, that's with guy that wants a girl. They're beautiful creatures, and it is almost scary how they are. I mean, most of the girls o go to school with are often hot and sexy. Especially when they start to "develop". Yet, I choose not to look at them like that. It's weird and makes me seem like a damn creep.

Nonetheless, there has always been one girl that I can't help but look at. She and I have known each other since middle school, and that is Monique C. Fort. No one really knows what the "C." stands for in her name. I mean, like damn. You'd think I'd know, but I don't. She kept it a secret for years. I guess secrets are intriguing, in a way.

Now, Monique is the most beautiful and hot girl I've ever seen. I mean, sure you got Megan Fox and Sofia Vegara, but Monique is like...
How do I put this?
Okay, she's a combination of hot, sexy, and beautiful but mainly looks cute from time to time without knowing it.

How is that even humanely possible? Like God.

I remember after my third period class this morning, AP Calculus, Parker and I were talking about a few of the girls at our school and rating them on a scale of their hotness. Coke was in no part of this since he was undoubtedly gay and would go the other way around. So, it was just Parker and I having this conversation with each other while Cole was around, looking at people as they walked by. Mostly the guys from the softball team. I'm talking guys like Cody Dawson and Enrique Howard.
The more that passed, the more I could see Cole blushing like a cherry red hot pepper.

It was shame, though. Practically all the guys had girlfriends, and if they discovered that Cole had a "thing" for anyone of them, they'd probably hang him by his ankles until he grew unconscious. So, that must've sucked real bad for him, which is a shame since I wasn't born gay. I mean, I'm not saying I wish I was, but I don't know. Maybe things would have been easier for him. I don't know.

So, while Cole was looking at guys and whatnot, Parker and I were discussing different girls and how we felt about them. Now, Parker has had a girlfriend. Keyword: had.

He was with some Korean girl with a real pretty face and a very nice body. She was real nice, but kind of bitchy if you woke her up real early in the morning for no apparent reason. The only reason why she and Parker had broken up in the first place was because they felt as though they would be better off as friends than as a couple. Nonetheless, during the time of their relationship, they did love each other. The worst thing, however, was that Parker had the most love for her in the relationship. He really did. Apparently, that's why it was hard for him to let go of her romantically without being angry with her. He was. He was angry for a while. He was angry with everyone, to be frank.

I can tell that, to this day, he still is angry.

I remember us talking about other things, and he asked me, "You tell your folks that you got a girl yet?" He had a thin plastic straw in the corner of his mouth and chewed it from the inside.

I just looked at him with my lips nearly parted and a blank expression held on my face. Was he serious? He knew above all else that I, Wayne Isaiah Hernandez, did not nor ever had a girlfriend. The hell with him. The hell with all of this.

"No, dumbass" I snorted, rolling my eyes. I hear Cole nearly gasp, wondering if Parker and I were going to fight. The only Parker and I ever really swore at each other was if we were real pissed at each other and were to fight. Like, hell.

The thing is, right now, we didn't fight. We just talked to each other, and Parker swore at me in return to make it even. He also, to my guess, didn't want to see Cole cry. Cole usually cries whenever Parker and I get into fights with each other, and it is not fair to him.

"Whatever, faggot" Parker hissed before he sat up. He licked his lips, taking the straw out his mouth and turns to me. "Just be glad you don't right now."

Easy for him to say, I think to myself.
I just don't say a word.

--------
This chapter is dedicated to __only1autumn