First Day!

The date: April 19th. At 11:59 PM.

Gabimaru: You guys are gonna be exhausted. Don't forget we have school tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM.

Gabimaru, aka the mom of the group. Gabimaru is the Yin to Yuji's and Denji's Yang.

Yuji: Don't worry, Gabi, we'll get up.

Yuji Itadori, aka the voice of reason and sweet heart of the group. His smile tends to warm all hearts. Though He can be dumb, he's serious when needed.

Denji: Thanks, mom.

Denji, aka the random one. He tends to say whatever is on his mind, even if it might hurt those feelings. He's also kind of a perv and an actual idiot.

The pair of Yuji and Denji continue to play their games. Currently, they're playing ranked in 'Rainbow 7 Seige' and have only suffered losses.

Gabimaru: Well, goodnight.

Gabimaru heads upstairs while the 2 countinue to grow angrier. At their consistent losing.

Roughly 3 hours have passed.

Yuji: Im gonna head to bed.

Denji: Wait, I have a plan.

Yuji: What?

Denji: What if we set Gabi's alarm to go off later.

Yuji: I don't know. What if he gets mad?

Denji: :WhAt If He GeTs Mad?" That's you. Just change it for about 30 minutes it'll be funny.

Yuji: Yeah, ok.

The pair sneakily walk up the stairs. The crack the door open to see Gabimaru is asleep with a sleeping mask over his eyes. Denji pushes the door slightly more and rolls in like a ninja would do, Itadori follows his movements as well.

Denji:*whispering* His phone is on the nightstand.

Yuji: *whispering* Ok, grab it and change it real fast.

Denji:*whispering* I can't!

Yuji: *whispering* Why?

Denji: *whispering* He has face id on, and I don't know his pin.

Yuji: *whispering* Try 0823.

The pair are typing into his phone, and Gabimaru begins to move in bed. The pair cover their mouths and hold their breaths. The phone is now unlocked, They go-to is his alarm to see.....

Denji: *whispering* He didn't set one.

Yuji: *whispering* Let's go before he wakes up.

The devious duo roll out of the room and shut the door and run to their bedroom.

Date: April 20th 7:45AM

Gabimaru woke up suddenly checking for his phone, which was now in the ground off its charger. And sees the time. The sound of alarms from down the hall could be heard.

Gabimaru jumps out of bed and runs down the hall as he hastly opens the door to Yuji's and Denji's room.

Gabimaru: WAKE UP! WE'RE LATE!!

Still sound asleep. Denji rolls over, and Yuji opens his eyes slightly only to fall back asleep.

Gabimaru: I'M NOT GONNA MISS OUT ON TIME WITH YUI (His girlfriend) FOR YOU IDIOTS!!

Gabimaru jumps into the air and kicks Denji in the gut and smacks Yujii.

Denji: Oww, what the hell!!?

Yuji: Yeah, seriously!?

Gabimaru: We are late now. Get up.

Itadori and Denji both looked at their phones to see the time. Within the next 10 minutes, the trio were out the doors and rushing through the streets.

Yuji: WHAT TIME IS ORIENTATION!?

Gabi: 8:00 IS WHEN IT STARTS, BUT CHECK-IN WAS AT 7:30!

Denji: THIS SUCKS!

The trio begins to approach the school, time now 7:58AM.

YUJI: Go GO GO!!

They rush into the gym to see everyone getting ready for the ceremony. They made it just in time.

Yuji: Yes, we did it.

Gabi: Barley.

Denji: y-you guys ha-have too much energ-gy.