CHAPTER 2

At dining table

All three are sitting with serious faces.."oppa you wanna discuss something with me" yn interrupt .."yeah..we decided something for your good" said tae with same look.."what is it??" Yn asked silently..

"We will tell you after dinner" siad kookie ..she hummed silently..and continue with her..little she know something is fishy..

Yn Pov

Oppa want to discuss something with me.. what is it..they both were looking serious ..it is making me nervous..on the top of that , those bitches bully me..i am tired of their shits..and now oppa ..i don't  even know what gonna happen..

Hope everything will be fine..then i continue to  my dinner..

After dinner

Now we three are sitting on couch.."so, Mafia princess" said tae oppa..i gulped.."op-pa" i said silently.."is this how you will become a Mafia princess!"asked tae oppa in rough tone..making me shiver.."wh-at happened" i asked even knowing what he is talking about..

His cold behaviour always scare me.."like you don't know" said tae oppa in deadly calm tone..
"Oppa what you wa-nna sa-y " i asked slowly..
"Let's get straight to the point then " said tae oppa..kookie oppa is just sitting silently..

"As you will be the future Mafia princess" he said in serious voice i hummed ...i know he gonna say something serious.."and you always come home wounded..is it how you will become a Mafia princess huh!" He said coldly but harshly i closed my eyes.. ..."oppa but--" he intrupted.."first let me finish mine" he said in cold tone.."sorry for interrupting" i whispered he hummed then continued..

"As you know To become a Mafia princess you should be strong and scary i mean not scared by anyone or getting bullied mainly" he stopped then continued "so we have decided that your training Mafia training is starting from tomorrow onwards" he stopped and waited for my reply..

My jaw dropped when he said 'training' , i lts not like that i don't want to do it but its so hard and tiring and on the top of that oppa will definitely gonna tell me set those bitches on their places..

I just feel insecure about my skills and i just don't want to beat them , sometimes i also thing that i can't win over them as they are so many and i am alone..

Oppa is waiting for my reply, i am not just ready for it .. cause i don't know "oppa i am not ready for it" i said silently and found his stare piercing my soul.. "i didn't asked you yn" he said with same look..

"But Op-pa --" he intrupted.."if you have any major reason for not continuing it then i would like to listen and if you don't have any , then we are starting from tomorrow " he said in calm voice...i look towards his dark eyes..

"What about my studies?" I asked and started finding some reason to get away from this.."you are continuing your studies so there is no problem i guess" he said.."but it must be tiring, how can a lil girl like me gonna bear it" i said with cute voice..i think it's been decades since i talk to him like that..

Since days i am talking so less with oppas i am kinda upset but i know that i can't be like this for always..i need to be like before.."that's not the problem yn..now stop making such fake reasons and you know that you gonna start your training from 17 so if we start it from now then it's not a big deal right" he said ..i just hummed..

"Baby i can't see you like this.. sometimes i think that i lost you ..have you ever think about me and your kookie oppa..you come home wounded then never care to explain..i know you don't like to talk about this matter ..let's leave it so if you have any questions regarding the training then you can ask me" he said then his voice turned to soft one..

I really don't like to see them sad but .. nevermind"umm who gonna train me" i asked.."me and jk will also there" he said i look towards him..he give me thumbs up..

I smile.."umm..where you gonna train me" i know already but asked.."at backyard " he replied i know that already, our backyard is so broad..it's one round will be around 400m..

"Any other doubt ..if not then we can start to teh rules.." he asked i gulped with the name of rules..why always rules.."no" he hummed and continue.."so first rule : you have to wake at 4 so you can come to the backyard at 4:30" he said my eyes widened..

"What the fuck" i yelled ,instantly regret of my words.."it's been days since i punished you right!" He said with scary voice.."sorry " i mumbled..
"Try to curse again then my belt with direct talk to you" he warned making me shiver..

"Hyung" kookie oppa said.."no jk these days this madam is cursing a lot" he said .."sorry oppa " i said .."fine" he said and continued.."so , second rule is that, you will not let anyone harm you" he said and continued "third, you have to do what i said without arguments" "your every action has consequences" "never dare to lie" "last one..if you don't follow any rule then you will take your punishment wisely, get it?" He said and asked..

All rules are so dangerous.."umm..what if i don't able to come at time?" I asked almost whispering.."you will see that when you will not come at time" he replied...

I posted and look towards my kookie oppa.."oppa wake me early I Don't want to face this scary oppa" i said cutely.."ok Princess" said kookie oppa..
Tae oppa glare at me.."who is scary madam?" He asked folding his arms on his chest.."the one who is sitting beside my kookie oppa" i said and hide my face in kookie oppa's chest he chuckled..

"I think someone don't love me" said tae oppa.."aniyo..i love you both" i said and hug both of them..

"So wake up early tomorrow, now go and sleep..and don't dare to watch k dramas" he said ..

Then we all went upstairs and slept..

How was it guys..
I hope you all like it ...
I will try to update once in a week so..keep patience ❤️