CHAPTER 5

So here we go with Same day with same shit..!

Yn is back from school with those fucking injuries.. After sawing her in this condition again tae's blood started boiling..

Before jk could say anything tae spoke.."meet me in my room after changing" his scary voice sent shiver down to her spine..

Yn nodded and moved towards her room..deep inside she was scared but she can't even do anything he know her brother that he must be angry on her..he never call her but today he called her..after sawing her injuries..she knew that her brothers hate when she come home with those wounds but she...

Everyone is bullying her cause she was silent and never do anything when they beat her or whatever they did she never oppose it...she is suffering without saying even a word..but her brother can't let that happen everytime..

She knew that today's talk not gonna be a simple one..she changed her clothes and again she was on door , hesitantly knock..after hearing come in se went in .. she can see a deadly calm Tae inside the room who was sitting on one of the couch beside bed..

Tae indicate her to sit beside him..she followed..she already had clean her wounds..Tae look into her eyes and spoke.."i just want a clear and true answer for my question" he continued.."why don't you fight back!!" He asked her in calm tone..

Her jaw dropped she know she can't answer this question.."i don't know" she mumbled.."i want a answer yn " he warned..

"I am sorry" she mumbled again..tae was tired of this..he has his enough of patience.. whenever he ask her calmly she never answer .. he was tired to see her like that..he wanna make her strong not that weak person who can't even fought back..

He make her stand by his shoulder and look directly in her eyes with his scary eyes..which can easily scare anyone.."i asked you so many times calmly but you never listened..i had my enough patience..i will see you at ground in evening,now you may leave" he scared her with his voice...

She scared by his threat..she directly went in her room and lay on the bed thinking deeply...
Soon she drifted into sleep due to tiredness..

After a hour she waked she heard a knock on the door..jungkook entered in her room with the plate of food..as she didn't have it since she come from school ...

She sat on bed and cutely rubbed her eyes..jungkook sat beside her while placing the food on the side table.."baby..how are you now" he asked softly.."i am fine oppa" she replied..

She was still scared of what tae said to her..

"Baby go and freshen up then have some food..you need energy"Jk said to her..she hummed then went to freshen up..

Jk was also tired of this..he want her to fight back and if she has any problem then she should share but no she wasn't fighting back at all ...they want to see her strong a scary girl not the one who scared of someone..

Soon she come back after freshen up and sat beside her oppa.."baby say aa"she was about to say something but jk make her eat food..

After sometime she was done with the food..
"Baby..tae is calling you downstairs..shall we go" yn expression changed..."oppa i am sorry but please save me today only" yn pleaded..

"Baby i can't do anything..and i think today you will get what you deserve " She look at her oppa..
"Oppa..?"he replied "baby let's go now" ..

After sawing no option she went downstairs with her oppa..she found her oppa sitting on couch.. looking into his phone..he was watching some video..

He put the phone on table..and look at yn.."come and sit here" tae said in cold voice while tapping the area beside him..

She sat there silently..jk sat on another side .."so kim yn..what i told you yesterday"she stared at him.."about your wounds"she gulped.."i want a answer"he forced each word..

"You said t-that i-f i co-me ho-me with these wou-n-ds again then no one wi-ll b-e wo-rse tha-n y-ou" she mumbled in her breathes..."Loud..!" He yelled at her..

"Oppa i am sorry" she said looking towards him with teary eyes.."i hate these tears when they come without any reason.. don't worry i will give you reason to cry..and now if any tear come out of your eyes then see !" He scold her in scary voice.. she wiped her eyes..

"So what i asked you..answer me..!" Her eyes are about to fill with tears again but she closed her eyes and spoke.."you said if i come home again with those wounds than no one will be worse than you" she said in enough audible range..

She open her eyes and look at his oppa.."so didn't you disobey me..?"he asked..no word come out from her mouth .."i asked you something!" He said with harsh voice..

She gulped..she knew that the conversation was not going to end in good manner.."sorry for disobeying you!" She said..tae shifted his position and pick the mobile ....

She showed her the video in which she was.....

Words : 974

Sorry guys for late update..but i am really not getting time..i will try to update till Sunday ok...bye bye take care.. don't forget to vote and comment..

30+ votes for next chapter..love you all..even you guys didn't vote i will update till Sunday ok..