CHAPTER 10

As you dropped on ground , he starts to rain hits on your back, shoulders and legs.. you were screaming but after listening your screams he hit you more harshly on your butt.. "stop screaming, I don't want to hear a single voice from you" he roared at you .. you just cursed your fate..

"but oppa its hurting" you said vulnerably .. he hit you again and coldly replied.. "It meant to be hurt.. always love to disobey me right " he again started to rain hits .. it was hurting so bad.. you were hissing in pain.. you were controlling your screams but it reached to an end.. you were wearing shorts , and  hits were directly landing on your body.. you couldn't help but scream loudly.. 

he hit you very harshly again that the stick broke in pieces.. your tears flowed from your eyes without your permission... "Jk oppa please " you cried, your legs have fresh bruises.. it was surely unbearable for a 15 year teenager.. Jk felt bad for his sister... he requested to tae.. "hyung, she is just a 15 year old.. leave her now.. you punished her enough.. she will not repeat it , Right yn ..?" he looked at yn.. yn nodded.. 

"Jk don't take her side and you , [looked at yn] you just know HOW TO SCREAM AND FLOW TEARS.. YOU CAN'T EVEN RUN FEW ROUNDS HUH..! ARE YOU EVEN SINCERE ABOUT IT..? JUST ALWAYS DOING YOUR DRAMA " he blurted it out on you badly.. and left fro there angrily..

you were in plank position since a lot of time , after a lot of hits , your legs started shaking badly.. you were somehow holding yourself but after listening his words you couldn't hold yourself and fell on  ground and started crying badly.. you were feeling the worst after hearing  his venomous words .. JK bend down and hold your small body and take you inside.. you were crying like a kid.. you weren't doing any drama.. you were trying your best to make him proud on you but instead he always become angry on you.. after all you were just a 15 year kid.. you were crying and crying only.. 

they both entered in living room.. tae wasn't there.. must be washing up.. Jk make you sit on couch, bring a glass of water and gave it you.. " baby, drink it " JK said softly.. you were breathing heavily.. "op-pa I wasn't doing any dr-ama , I swear " you said while choking your tears.. JK felt so bad , he hugged you and started caressing your back slowly making you calm.. "shhh" he cooed..  you were calm after minutes.. he kissed your forehead and make you drink water.. 

"baby, don't misunderstand him.. he was just angry.. He know that you weren't doing any drama" JK consoled his little sister, afterall he love his sister a lot.. how much hard he try to be cold with her.. but he cant sop himself to be soft with her.. " Oppa but he is always cold with me.. even you were also cold with me today.. don't you guys see my efforts , you guys punish me so badly" you said while making pout.. 

Jk look at her softly and said.. " our little kid is strong right.. and  we were cold with you because we want you to be sincere baby.." you felt good after having a nice talk with your brother.. but another brother of yours is just so cold and fierce with you.. "even I am strong.. but those hits really hurt bad " you said and look at your bruises with tears in your eyes.. 

"lemme apply ointment ok.. than it will not hurt" Jk  said softly and went to take first aid box.. soon you heard footsteps.. it was Tae.. you shivered a little and just sat there like you didn't exist without making sound.. you felt his cold aura , you find it awkward so you try to say something but he left to kitchen... 

Jk came and apply the ointment.. you felt the pain but you didn't utter a single scream, because tae  were in kitchen.. what if he hear it and again think that you were doing any drama..

"go and wash up baby.." said Jk softly.. Your legs were hurting.. you were already so tired.. so you looked at him with puppy eyes.. "oppa, your little bunny is tired.. let me take a nap.. than I will go " you said putting your head in his lap.. he patted your head and said .. " but baby.. your school ..?" he said.. "donno, I am very tired " you said and closed your eyes.. not less than in 5 minutes you heard Tae voice.. uff "only 30 minutes are left in her school, do you want her to sleep now " you guess he were talking to Jk.. "hyung, you know na.. how much tired she is.. afterall she is just a kid .. you remember how much we used to become tired after our training and even daily punishments..."said Jk smiling.. "yea.. but she can sleep after school..  now she need to wake up.." said tae and look at you.. seeing you moving a little.. tae said coldly " wake up kid and go, wash up" you lazily wake up and sat there.. 

"is it necessary to go school daily?" you mumbled to Jk.. "yea.. It is, even today , you have test also.. so come for breakfast within10 minutes " he said to you coldly and left from there.. you totally forgot about the test.. due to training.. you thought how can he remember all your tests.. you cant do anything rather than cursing your own fate.. "baby go fast.." said Jk.. you left from there ...

50+ votes for next update..

I will update when I will be free.. Its my 10th and I am quite busy.. so sorry for late update..

love you all..