Chapter 9

Now.. everything is fine between the siblings..

Morning..!

"C'mon wake up sleepyhead!"you mumbled to yourself after hearing the buzzing of alarm..
"I am u--" you slept again..you saw that you were running so fastly and Jk and Taehyung is praising you ..you were smiling and praising your own self for doing perfectly ..but soon you felt something cold on your face and instantly open your eyes and looking here and there , realised that you were in your room and water splashed over you by someone who is Jk..
You started crying that why is it a dream, then you laughed at yourself that how can Tae praise you ...you shook your head in disappointment..there Jk is looking at you with emotionless face..

"Go wash up ..and come in ground! You are already late..!" He said in neither cold nor warm tone than left..Yn was still in shock that what just happened..then realisation hit her that She is living under Mafia's so ..?

You instantly ran to washroom and less then 5 mins you were done with everything and left to ground..you aren't even check the time..
Found out that your both brothers were doing push ups...you saw them doing it many times but today it seems like they are doing some competition that who will do more..

Tae coldly look at you..and get up..after few seconds Jk joined .."Again late , Miss Kim Yn..!" He coldly said making you shiver ..you lowered your head and "Good morning oppa!" Said to divert the topic but Tae seems not to leave it..both nodded then Jk approached.."How many times yn..You gonna be late ..?" He look at her with cold eyes..

Yn was stunned that Tae take her Jk oppa to his side then now she is no more.."Answer his question yn" said Tae ..Yn feel his cold gaze .."c-can I know the time please.."you shamelessly asked that..wonder what If you are only two three minutes late..You felt both of their aura is peircing your soul.

"What do you think ?" Said Tae in icy voice.."If I knew than why would I ask you two..!"you said to yourself and rolled your eyes in your heart as you can't do it now..!"Today..You seems not in the mood of talking I guess..!" Said jk sarcastically..

"Fine!Go and start running..!"you were about to run but stopped by Tae.."If you didn't finished rounds in what time I expected than..you gonna face the consequences " snorted Tae..

You just want to punch both of them..but yea you just keep yourself calm and then start running for your life..you were running with all your might and after completing one round you stopped in front of Tae .. "No need to stop until we told you to..!" Said tae in cold voice..you just ran..

You were tired of running so fast as you ran four round with all your might but now you can't continue with same might so you lowered your speed..Jk was looking at you making you feel afraid..but you started to showing that you were running with all your might..after doing this for around 3 rounds.. suddenly when you were passing in front of them...Tae grabbed your wrist..it sent shiver down to your spine..

You looked at him like nothing happened.."Jk can you break a stick from that tree..?" Said Tae to jk..He nodded and went there..You just looked at him with wide eyes..how can he changed this much .. "oppa..what are you going to do..?" You asked looking at him with afraid face.."what do you think..?" Again the same question for you..

How could you answer it when you know your life in danger already.."wh-at I did?" You asked collecting all your courage..even you know that you never gonna get the question of your answer but still.."When I asked you something you need to answer me first..!" You gulped by his scary voice..
You parted your lips to say something but soon Jk arrived with that scary ting in his hands.."It seems thin..It will perfectly made for you Yn" said Tae bitterly smiling.. making you blink your eyes and wanted to never open it..

"Yea..Hyung is right yn..!" JK supported..you curse both of them in your heart and look at them with feared expression..."I will run fast again promise" you said as you were afraid of that thin stick..
"I already warned you.. isn't I ?" He asked making you shiver again.."Oppa please..!" No one listened to you..Jk handed the stick in Tae hands..Tae look at you and said "Today, You came late also right..!"said Tae making you hate him even more..

"Ain't I your sister.. can't you leave me for one time !" You said as you weren't afraid of the consequences.."Oh..yea you are my sister also..It means I should punish you 3 times now..!" You look at him in displeasure..that what he mean by that.."It's my duty to fix my sister's mistake..right!" C'mon You can't do it with me..this is the only reaction you have..

Jk was there as a transparent person.."Drop..!" tae said in hoarse voice making you shiver ..you look at Jk with your puppy eyes.."Oppa Sorry pl--Ow" For not following the direct orders you only can get hits by him.."You don't love to listento me right" He snorted hitting you again..you whimpered in pain as that stick was thin and when the hit land on your exposed thighs it hurts bad..

You dropped on ground in plank position..cause you know what gonna happen next..!

That's for today..
Sorry for making you wait this much..
45+ votes for next update..
Bye bye..
Love you all