10. Klaroline above Forwood (Caroline)

I woke up in one of those big rooms in Chrystina house. Her house looked hugh on the outside but it was even bigger from the inside.

I can't believe what happened yesterday. Was it all a dream? Did we really see Klaus, Kol and Elijah play in the water? Did we really spent the whole day with them?

Oh and I never had so much fun eating Thai food. But my fortune was kinda creepy. Did it mean that Tyler's gohst is with me or something? Or did it mean Klaus. Could he be my true love?

The realtionship between Tyler and me wasn't really well the last few months. He bit me a second time and this time I knew for sure Klaus had nothing to do with it. And I still don't know what it was with Hayley. The were so close and sneeky all the time. I know that she was a close friend, she even acted like Tyler cheated on me to distract Klaus. But a few months later, when I got back from my vacation with my mother, they acted so strange.

I really start to thing Tyler really cheated on me, when i was with vacation. When I asked Elena about it she said that it was non of her bussines and that I need to ask Tyler. That said enought to me.

And when I asked him, he didn't aswer. So i broke up with him. The other night he got killed.

Klaus and I already grew closer before the break-up. Not that I cheated or anything, but I started to like Klaus better and better. Ofcourse he'd always been more friendly and human around me and i already felt sorry for him and wanted to give him a chance when he let me get to know him. he even spared Tyler for me.

But no one would've excepted it if i gave Klaus a proper chance until his intire family came back and he started to show his nice side to more people. He became a bright and happy person. 

And that's when I really started to like him.

And when he hugged me to comfort me with Tyler's death, I had the feeling that my intire body was on fire. But you know, in a possitive way. He's really stealing my heart.

Yesterday was just so amazing, I'm still questioning if it wasn't a dream.

~

"hey Care" I hear Sam say as i walk down the stairs.

"hey Sammy. Sorry that i had to use that excuse yesterday" I sayto him

"What excuse?" He asked me

"You know about that I was here to get some information about Tyler's death. I just needed my two best friends." i tell and ofcourse I did know Klaus was in Charlottesville. Rebekah told me when I asked her where Klaus was.

"well, you're welcome" chrystina says while walking to the dining room. She had layed the table and  it all smelled delicious. "well i hope you're up for breakfast?" she says

"Well, thank you." is all i could get out

"we're happy to have you here, you're always welcome. The house even looks empty when there are two people living in it" she says as we take a seat. I take a roll and some siege

"what about you and Klaus, Car?" Sam asks me

"Well if you mean do I like him it a yes. I don't know at first i hated him but slowly started to like him. He's changed" I answer "and how about you and Kol, Chrys?" i ask

"Well, he seems like a nice guy and he's kinda handsome, I think" she says dubtable

"Kinda handsome, you think?" Sam says with hit always sassy manners.

"Okay, you wanna know how I really think about him?" she says and Sam and i both nodd "I think he's F*cking Hot!" she yells.

we all start laughing.

"well, your potential sister doesn't agree with you" I say

"why not?" Chrys asks

"well, she kind of hates him. Because he can be kind of badass" I answer

"We could have see that one comming. I knew from the start that there was something about him that sad trouble" Sam says "well actually it's not something saying it. It's more like he has this big tag on his shirt that says 'TROUBLE' " 

"yeah you're right, he a big joker and sometimes his jokes are at the expense of others" I have admit. " And sometimes he has the urge to kill or at least hurt someone"

"Like when?" Sam asks

"Like when his mother thew a party three years ago. Fist he wanted to kill Matt to hurt Elena, but didn't do it. And later he fought with Damon, your sister's boyfriend. Well, back then he wasn't" I tell them. They looked a bit shocked. "but i do know that he makes a lot of fun with his brothers and stuff . And when he likes you he's nice. Like he never hurt me or something and I can have lots of fun with him. I may say that i'm one of his friends. And I think he likes you two too. Because if he doesn't like you, he's not gonna pretend that he does and you'll know that he doesn't like you"

"well that's a good thing then" Sam says "But what are we gonna do today?"

We all look at eachother and scream at the same time "shopping!!" 

This week is gonna be so much fun.