19. The Salvatore nice ( Chrystina)

"I can't believe we're in New York" Caroline says as we see the first signs of the Big Apple appear on the road.

"what are we gonna do first?" Beckah asks

"well, we definetely need to go shopping and i want to see timesquare at night time" Caroline answers.

"i want to go to fifth avenue to go to the apple store. I need a new phone" i say an Rebekah says "and you think that's all we will go to on fifth avenue?"

 "no not really" I answer. She was right we were like these three big shop aholics.

"well, look what i have" Beckah says while she takes a card out of her purse "Nik's credit card" she smirks. Caroline and I look shocked at eachother. If Klaus only would find out. That means trouble, a lot of trouble.

"Beckah, you can't do that" I say

"Chrys is right. He'll get really pissed off" Caroline confirms with her concerned vampire face.

"yeah, maybe you're right. I should probably put it away and don't spend any of the credit on it. Perhaps i don't wanna have a grumpy brother on vacation if he goes with us" Beckah says as she puts the card away.

"well, do you guys wanna go to starbucks?" Caroline asks while Beckah's phone rings

"Beckah!" we hear Klaus' voice throught the phone as she picks up. Did he already found out about the credit card or was it something else. I feel the nerves in my stomach coming.

"why don't you tell me you're going to New York for the weekends" he asks his sister.

"Oh, brother. We're not going" Beckah says

"oh, it's smart that you cancled that trip" Klaus says again

"Oh we didn't, we're already there" Beckah answers cool

"what?! When did you leave?" Klaus asks

"when you and Sam were with the Salvatore brothers" Beckah tells him

"alright, alright" Klaus says "wait a minute, i'm at a gas station and need to pay" *we hear the zipper of his wallet*  Beckah looks strained and we know exactly how she feels. Like that little kid that ran away for someone really scary and is now hiding behind a tree and that scary someone walks really close by him.

"can i pay with credit card?" Klaus asks and Beckah looks even mnore shocked. "wait, where is it? he? it was in here? .................................................... Beckah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we hear throught the phone.

"I'll pay" we hear Sam's voice before Beckah hangs up and stares infront of her.

"Starbucks?" Caroline asks cheery

"yeah, i can use a coffee right now" Beckah says while she gentlely puts her phone away like she's afraid that when she shakes it too hard, her brother will call again.

~

 we hear a knock on her hotelroomdoor "i'll open" i scream as i blur towards the door. I stop as Beckah shows up infront of me.

"shh! it can be Nik" she wispers

"you're right sister" we hear Klaus' voice from the other side of the door "So you can open the door or i'll open it and i bet you don't want to clean the mess" he goes on before Beckah opens the door.

"Hello Sam" i say as i see he is here too. Klaus walks in and lets himself fall down in the sofa.

"so can i have my credit card back?" he ask as he takes a sip of Caroline's wiskey and lays back like it's his bedroom.

"Yeah, ofcourse. It was just a joke. We didn't spent any of the credit, Nik" Beckah says insecure and maybe a litlle scared.

"no, you only should have done that" he says before Caroline comes in in her underwear and his eyes admidiatly switch to her body. She shocks as she sees Klaus

"god" she says before turning around before she turns around again "are you drinking my wiskey?" she asks suspicious

"Sorry love, i thought it was my sister's" he answers as Beckah gives him his creditcard "smart. And definetly now that i'm going on vacation with you"

"you're coming" Caroline says cheery while she runs back in in her jeans and bra

"you sound happy, love" Klaus smirks

"I mean. I think it's nice for Stefan, Kol, Sam and Matt to have another guy there and It's nice for Beckah to have you there i think" She lies. It's so obvious that she likes him.

"what do you think, Sam? Is that the reason?" he asks "oh wait, don't tell me. You're forst to tell the truth because of the sirebond" Klaus goes on and Sam smiles a little uncomfortable.

~

"I can't believe that Nik isn't leaving. It was a girls weekend out" Beckah mutters while we went to a restaurant. I look behind me to see if Klaus heard that. No, he probably didn't. He's probably way too bussy with Caroline.

As soon as we sat down in the restaurant a blond female vampire came over to us. She looked like she had the age of 17 maybe 18 and for some reason she reminded me of Stefan. "hello, Klaus and Rebekah" she says

"Hey, Chasi. How are you doing?" Klaus asks and Rebekah also smiles really happy towards this vampire.

"well, i'm doing great." Chasi answers

"wel, have a seat. Every one this is Chasi Salvatore. Yes she's family of Damon and Stefan and she did some resurch on Tyler Lockwood's death" Klaus explaines

"what did you find?" Rebekah asks while Chasi sits down next to her.

"well, Tyler is killed by a vampire. This vampire led me to Toronto. In Toronto there turned out to be a much bigger problem" Chasi says

"what is the bigger problem and who is this vampire?" Klaus asks

"The vampire is my sister Tiffany. But she and a couple of other vampires are trying to wake Esther and Mikael" Chasi explains

"there trying to kill us" Rebekah says

"Yes." Chasi confirms

"May i ask. What Tyler had to do with it?" Caroline asks

"He was with another group that had other plans of how they wanted to kill Klaus. My sister probably didn't that and just killed him" Chasi explains

"Yeah. If you ever thought Katherine was evil. Your gonna be shocked with this Tiffany" Rebekah says " I'd rather have to deal with 5 Katherines instate of Tiffany"

"what can we do to stop them?" Klaus asks

"i don't know. I'm not a witch" Chasi answers