45

Sarah's true to her words.

After a long day of touring Switzerland like a shy teenager who went for an adventure with her boyfriend, when we get back to our hotel suite, she's a complete different woman. And for the last four days that we're here, ganon na ang naging set-up namin.

But tonight is different. After our dinner kanina, we both decided to go out and try to go to a bar since this is our last day here in Switzerland.

Nauna na kong nagbihis kahit na kakatapos lang naming magshower. I smiled nang maalala ko na naman ang nangyari kanina sa shower.

"Babe? How do I look?"

I saw her in a black V-neck halter long dress with a long sexy slit on her right side that flaunts her sexy legs. She's showing a bit of her flawless back. And she paired it with her black patent stilletos.

I gulped.

"Well?"

I walk towards her and wrapped one of my arm to her waist. I kissed her neck and shoulders.

"You are so sexy and beautiful, Babe—"

"Really?"

"Mmmm. Ayoko na ngang lumabas pa tayo."

"Babe—"

I kissed her lips saka umiling.

"Just kidding. Its just that, my wife is freakin' sexy infront of me. Hindi mo alam how much I wanted you. Right now."

"Then we must go now, Babe—I 'll take care of you later."

Wala na kong magawa kundi ang sumunod sa kanya. Sinadya kong magpahuli ng hakbang to checkout my wife. She's fuckin' hot with that dress on. But I felt so proud when I noticed how the other guests on the lobby steal glances at my beautiful wife as she strides toward the hotel lobby.

I put my arm around her waist. She glanced at me and smile. Our driver for tonight is already waiting for us.

We arrived at the George's. Pagkapasok pa lang namin, namangha agad kami sa ganda ng decor. We decided to settle in a bar. And besides, we came here to enjoy the live jazz piano.

At first nagalala ako for Sarah na baka mahirapan siyang umupo. But then, I noticed na mas maraming nasa bar na naka-dress, kaya hindi na kami nagrequest ng another seat.

We ordered our drinks. Classic margarita for her, and just a whiskey on the rocks for me. We are enjoying the live piano show and sometimes whispering each other our sweet nothings. Telling each other that its a good experience since we never had a chance to go out like this. And that, we agreed to do this atleast once a month.

"S?"

We both looked at the person. I'm sure I didn't know him. And who's S?

"A? Oh my gosh, you're here!"

I watched them giving each other's hug.

"I saw you from our table. Nakailang tingin muna ako before I realized that its really you. I can't believe na dito kita makikita after you ghost me."

"HAHAHA. You're the same, A, that I know."

"Since you're here, I want you to know that—"