Teaser 2

Coming Soon...

The new universe of the PJ Masks begins with the Big Bang.  During the explosion, at that instant, the cosmic spirits were created.

***

Thousands of years ago, ancient heroes clashed against Armagenopsis and his army.

***

During these years, the cosmic spirits, now the animal spirits, visit all the children of the world.

***

Until the current time of the PJ Masks came, facing the villains, while they found a very dangerous crystal.

***

At that time, a group of 7 defenders arrived to stop the catastrophe.

***

There are new heroes that will support the team.

***

There is a legend about the alliance between the PJ Masks and the Universal Alliance Force, that together, they will defeat Drakoneizer and his army.

***

The PJ Masks meet the Universal Alliance Force.

***

Both heroes, from the beginning, have differences and insecurities, which lead to poor work coordination.

***

Romeo and his team make an alliance with the Drakoneizer and Armagenopsis.

***

Connor, Amaya and Greg meet a special new friend.

***

Amaya is accompanied by her brother, Cristofer, and his company.

***

Romeo and his friends take the powers of the PJ Masks.

***

Drakoneizer comes to earth with his army.

***

Our heroes have the last chance to stop the villains and stop the invasion.

***

Amaya meets our heroes.

***

Our heroes give the PJ Masks new powers.

***

The PJ Masks, the Power Heroes, and the Universal Alliance Force unite to take down Romeo and his friends, and defeat the Drakoneizer and his army for the good of the universe.

***

Star Ranger saves Owlette from falling.

***

The PJ Masks get new powers and new vehicles.  But the special thing they've gotten is new allies.

***

Star Ranger and Amaya hug.

***

Star Ranger's Megazord and the PJ Masks battle Drakoneizer and the monsters.

***

The PJ Masks, the Power Heroes and the Universal Alliance Force will be united.

***

PJ Masks: Universal Alliance

***

Gekko: You're saying that since the villains have taken those crystals, an army of monsters will appear.

Catboy: That's going to get ugly.  We haven't even faced villains like them.

Owlette: We're the PJ Masks, we can face them.  You just have to be brave, like a hero.

Star Ranger: I know they're heroes but they can't face them alone.  The legend is written.  We must make an alliance before the war starts.

***

Coming Soon