Official Trailer

In May...

The new universe of the PJ Masks has begun.  But a new enemy will come to destroy it

Black Wolf: The final count has begun.

***

Romeo and his accomplices found strange crystals to kill the PJ Masks.  But they did not know that a destructive threat is about to come.

Astral Ranger: Now, even though people don't know, the world is in danger

***

Lionsgate

Saban Brands

Entertainment One

present

***

Star Ranger: Legend has it that we, the Universal Alliance, and you, who wield the power of animal spirits, must make an alliance.

***

The PJ Crystal predicts about the arrival of a new villain, called Drakoneizer.

***

Cat Queen: We don't have much time anymore.  The attack is coming.  It's now or never.

***

Romeo and his friends also make an alliance with Drakoneizer.

Romeo: I want you to support us so we can conquer the world.

***

The PJ Masks try to finish off the Drakoneizer soldiers but can't.

***

Catboy: Romeo has found a new ally.  Now we do want you to support us.

***

The Universal Alliance Force team face off against the evil soldiers.

***

The Sky Factories multiply thanks to a new power granted.

***

Anyu: Romeo and his accomplices have made an alliance with a demon in order to destroy the world and make a new one in their image and likeness

***

Star Ranger: Drakoneizer I want us in a battle to the death.  We have to defeat him to save our universe.

Newton Star: But this time, we have to make one team.

***

A huge army of fly bots, super-powered moon moths, fully empowered ninjalinos and demon soldiers appear.

***

Star Ranger appears in front of the PJ Masks, locked in Ball Cages, and he frees them.

***

Owlette: It will be a pleasure for you to be our new friend.

Star Ranger: Thanks, but I didn't come alone.

***

His team arrives to meet the PJ Masks

***

Star Ranger: Our mission is to avoid the end of the world.

***

Armagenopsis and Drakoneizer prepare to invade Earth.

***

At first, the Universal Alliance Force fight against the PJ Masks, Anyu, Armadylan and Newton Star.

***

Romeo seizes the opportunity to attack our heroes, but they all depend on working together to fight this powerful force of evil.

***

Owlette: Guys, Star Ranger and I agreed on the alliance.  Now we must fight together and prevent Romeo...

***

The Sky Factory steals the PJ Crystal, again, and destroys the headquarters.  Now nothing can stop them.

***

The PJ Masks get new powers, new vehicles, but most importantly, they had new friends.

***

Bastet, Lilyfay, and Ice Cub show up to help our heroes.

***

The PJ Jet is formed

***

Star Ranger reveals his true face in front of a memoryless Amaya.

***

Amaya: Who are you?

***

Star Ranger leads Amaya, Connor, and Greg to the source of creation in a cosmic dimension.

***

From a union of fists, the heroes finally work together for the same mission.

***

Star Ranger and Owlette fly to the top.

***

Our heroes against Romeo and his army

***

Star Ranger and Owlette attack against Romeo's super robot.

***

Drakoneizer emerges from the dimension to begin the conquest of Earth

***

Owlette falls from the skies and Star Ranger has the chance to save her from death.

***

Star Ranger and the PJ Masks form a Megazord to fight a giant Drakoneizer, and then take down Romeo, and retrieve the PJ Crystal.

***

Star Ranger: It's time

***

The Universal Alliance Force and Newton Star and his friends surround Connor, Amaya and Greg to get their powers back.

***

And Connor, Amaya and Greg transform back into the PJ Masks, discovering their full potential.

***

PJ Masks: Universal Alliance

***

Premiere, May 2023