No hapily ever after

Tw: abuse

You are woken up by your alarm.

"Ughhh shut uppp" you groan and you launch your phone to the wall.

You had the worst nights sleep, you kept waking up in the night with the same reoccurring memories from your childhood. Eventually you decided not to sleep since you kept waking ash up.

You decide to leave ash for a bit longer since he didn't have much sleep either. You wriggle out of his grasp and turn around to give him a kiss on the head.

You drag yourself into the living room to see fez on his phone and Faye smoking a blunt. It's fucking 6:25 am.

"You look like shit" Faye says you just roll your eyes at her and walk over to fez

"Yo what's up phi" fez says fist bumping you

"I hate school" you reply  and he laughs

" who even goes to school like your sad if you do" Faye says with her eyes half closed holding a blunt.

Whatever. You grab an apple and head towards the bathroom to get ready. You place your apple on the counter and look at your self in the mirror. God I do look like shit. You take your hair out of your plait and you watch it as it falls down your shoulders.

You then go to wash your face with water but as your hands full up with water the water runs down your arms leaving that uncomfortable wet feeling on your arms.

You are just doing the last bit of your makeup which is applying mascara.

"Yo can I have your-" Faye opens the door which knocks your arm making you smudge the mascara all around your eye.

"FUCK, get out please before I punch someone" you say beginig to get frustrated. Anger issues.

You wash off all your makeup and start over it's now 6:48 you decide to go and wake ash up for school.

"Hey wake up" you say nudging ash. No reply. Ugh lucky twat.

"Ash wake uppp" you say pushing him into his back

"I'm awake I'm awake" he says pulling you on top of him as he sits up

"Did you get to sleep in the end?" He asks burying his head into your chest.

You hesitate to answer, you don't want to worry him so you said yes.

Time skip

You and ash had English first. You take your seat next to Jamie and ash is on the other side of you.

"Hey phi how are youu" Jamie says giving you a side hug

"Im good how are you" you say hugging him back

"Ok class quiet down please" the teacher says walking into the classroom

You look over at ash who is concentrating on something on his phone. His other hand is rested on your thigh lazily stroking it. He's so cute.

You watch as ash looks at you then leans in closer to you.

"Hey I need to go for a bit I'll be back as soon as I can ok?" He says kissing you on the forehead and with that he got up and left. You didn't even get chance to ask him where he was going.

"Ashtray you can not just keep leaving lessons whenever you want" the teacher says

"Yes I can" and with that the door closes behind him

Time skip

After English you had geography which felt like it went for hours. You kept an eye out for ash but there was no sign of him.