Oh shit

It's been a few hours since the incident with your parents and now, you have never felt better. Fez reassured you that they will be gone for good not dead but gone far away from here.

You decided to spend the rest of the day getting high with ash whilst fez went to open the shop.
You and ash sit in the living room smoking a blunt together.

You turn on the TV and watch whatever's going on on the tv and sit on the floor.

"Phi" ash says looking at you
"Yes" you say looking up at him who's sat on the sofa
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything that's happened to you" he says leaning forward off the sofa to move a peice of your hair out the way.

"It's fine ash I'm fine I'm happy now I know they're gone out my life for good" you say smiling. Ash leans closer and kisses you, his hand on your jaw. The kiss went on what felt like several minutes until you both pulled away and began laughing hysterically. Why? I don't even know my self.

Time skip

It's 22:45 pm and Faye and fez went to get some snacks and more beers to watch a film. You and ash are yet again left alone in the house. You quickly go to the bathroom for a wee as ash lies on the couch rolling a blunt. Once you've done your business you go to take off your jumper but remember why you kept it on you examine the bruise on your wrist that's now gotten worse. You don't feel much of the pain as your pain tolerance is quite high thankfully.

You pull your sleeves down and make sure your neck is covered and you head to the living room where ash lay. You walked over and sat on top of him legs either side and you grabbed the blunt off him and took many many hits meanwhile he just looked up at you in awe

You leaned down and blew the smoke into ashtrays mouth as he inhaled the smoke he grabbed the blunt out of your hand and put it out in the ashtray. He then put your hands either side and kissed you like he'd been waiting for this his whole life.

His had creeped up under your jumper and made their way to your breast he then took his hands out and pushed your hair away from your face.

"You look so good with my jumper on but you'd look better without it" he says breathing heavily as you begin to grind on him. Oh I never knew it was his jumper.

You don't know why but something in your mind is telling you to keep your jumper on. Ash begins taking your jumper off but instead you pull it back down and you go down to his pants. Ash then sits up so you can get better access to what's underneath.

You take him all in and he groans as you do so. He goes to grab your hair scooping it all up into a ponytail. But then he freezes. Shit you completely forgot about the bruises.

You sit up properly and he tucks it in and then gets you to sit down next to him. Not a word was said as he moves all your hair away from your neck to look closer. He goes to graze his fingers along but you stop him by grabbing his arm. Shit he looks at your arm with wide eyes.

"Phi wha-"

"It's ok it's nothing I fell that's all" you say smiling

"Who the fuck did that to you, is this why you came home early?" Ash says running his hands through his buzzed hair

You remain silent.

"If you dont tell me phi I can't help you" he says trying to stay calm

"Oscar it was Oscar" you say and at that moment there was no going back. Ashtrays eyes went pure black and his fists clenched.

"We got the snacks-" Faye opens the door and they both walk through but just  then ashtray grabs the gun from under the couch and sprints out the door.