Date night

( smut warning)

You and ash have been dating for seven weeks now. Time flies when your inlove. Ew did I actually say that. Thinking about it I don't think me and ash have said I love you to eachother yet.

You have been spending a lot of time with ash recently and you have started bickering more. But it's ok cause you won't see him for a few days as he is going away with fez to "handle" something. I hate to admit but it's gonna be hard without him but you both need it.

Today is the last day you will see ash for a few days so you and him have just been chilling in bed watching breaking bad for a bit. You are lay on his bare chest with his arms wrapped around you. His thumb is lazily stroking your arm as you watch the tv.

You guys then decided to go on a date which you are so excited forrrrr!!! And that brings you to the present , you are in the bathroom freaking out about what to wear you have three dresses to choose from all of which ash got you on different occasions.

The first one in your hand is a sparkly champagne coloured dress that hugs your figure perfectly and compliments your skin tone beautifully.

(The dress)

(The dress)

The next dress is a silk black dress that makes you look sexy and mysterious. And plus it makes your bum look really good 😉

 And plus it makes your bum look really good 😉

(The dress)

The last dress was a beige cream coloured dress that was literally made for you. Most people you have walked past double glance at you when wearing it.