48. What Is War Good For?

3rd Person POV.
Location: the town of Braveheart

Y/n L/n is currently in the town of Braveheart looking for Kira soon enough he finds her and not only her but he finds his old childhood friends Sisters of the church Xenovia and Irina on a street corner begging for money.

Y/n: wow this is just sad

Y/n L/n immediately walked over to his friends and he offered to buy them lunch which they eagerly accepted.

Xenovia: this is so delicious wouldn't you agree?!

Irina: oh yeah!!!

Xenovia: this is absolute heaven!!!

As the sisters of the church enjoyed their meal Y/n L/n was very impressed at how fast they could eat and how much they could eat.

Y/n mind: wow those two can eat and I'm impressed

Eventually The Sisters of the church finish their meals and now they had full stomachs and happy faces it was time to get down to business.

Irina: so what do you want to talk to us about?

Y/n: well you see that girl you fought the one with the blonde hair and the blue eyes she was part of the Holy sword project she was one of the kids who almost got killed and now she wants Payback so I'm asking you as your oldest childhood friend to please let her get her revenge allow her to destroy at least one of the Holy swords if you do that then I'll owe you both a debt of gratitude and I will fulfill any 1 request you ask of me.

Xenovia: I understand the situation and as your oldest childhood friends we wholeheartedly agree to your conditions.

Irina: I also agree anything for my best friend!

Y/n: I'm glad to hear it now let's go find Kira and we can get this done.

(Time skip later)
Location: the town of Braveheart

After some tense negotiations Kira agreed to work with the sisters of the church only on the condition that she could destroy at least one of the Holy swords after looking for a while they finally found what they were looking for or in this case who they were looking for soon enough they found the Stray Priestess Double and she was wielding A Shard of the Excalibur known as Excalibur rapidly.

Double: well if it isn't the infamous and Famous Y/n L/n it's so good to see you again~

Y/n: I would say the same but it's not nice to lie~

Kira: an Excalibur finally my revenge is at hand!

Immediately Kira jumped into battle the Stray Priestess and the Knight of the house of Gremory began to do battle they were moving so fast that they were nothing more than flashes of light eventually Kira got the upper hand and double was almost killed but that was until the Archbishop of annihilation left her hiding place.