Chapter 6

I woke up early, took a shower and put on a peachy pink skinny Jeans, white shirt with a cream blazer, and flat shoes. I was ready for my flight to Miami. I didn't want to ask Kris for a ride to the airport, so Coco offered to pick me up. I heard the klaxons of his car, I just took my bags and got out to the house.

After a 4 hours and 42 minutes flight, here we were in the hot city of Miami. They drove us to a luxury five star hotel. We had five hours to do whatever we want before the show. Most of the angels went to get some rest. But, Adriana, Miranda , Selita, Coco and I decided to go eat lunch, then go to the spa. Later on, we went to our separates hotel rooms. I called Kris to let him know that I was doing fine; unfortunately, he wasn't picking up his phone. So, I went right to sleep. 

It was time for the show. The angels were backstage getting ready. I was getting my hair and makeup when Usher walked in. I waved at him, he walked over to where I was. He leaned and kissed me on my cheek.  

-"Damn girl, it looks like you gonna kill this show." I laughed. 

-"Stop it, nigga. You will." He busted out laughing.  

-"I gotta go girl, are-we gonna chitchat a little bit after the show?" 

-"We might. But if we don't, no worry because Imma be here for a week. Home girl needs to take advantage of this beautiful weather." He laughed, and walked out. I wanted to take advantage of a week without Kris. As much as I love Kris, living with him was getting really tiring.

*** Usher's POV ***

I got on stage, took the microphone and started the show. The audience were screaming and clapping their hands. I could easily noticed P Diddy, Paris Hilton, Ciara, and the Kardashians in the first row. I started to sing 'There goes my baby' The angels started to walk on the runway with their hot bikinis on. Adriana Lima was the first to walk in. 

¤*¤ Bet you ain't know that I be checking you out  

When you be putting your heels on  

I swear your body's so perfect baby 

How you work it baby yea  

I love the way that you be poking it out  

Girl give me something to feel on  

So please believe we gone be twerking it out  

By the end of the night baby

[ Chorus ] There goes my baby (oo girl look at you)  

You don't know how good it feels to call you my girl  

There goes my baby  

Loving everything you do  

Oo girl look at you ¤*¤

Kayla finally walked in the runway with her heart red two piece bathing suit and gold winds in her back. I was singing the chorus: There goes my babyyyy! She gave me her hand and I kissed it. I felt something out of ordinary at this time. I've been flirting with all the models walking in the runway, it was a part of the show, and I have not felt something personal for none of them. I was starting to think that I got a crush on Makayla. She owned the floor. She winked at me before walking backstage. I sang one more song 'Yeah' before the end of the show.

¤*¤ Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Yeah, Yeah! Yeaah! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Yeah, Yeah! Yeaah!

So she's all up in my head now, 

got me thinking that it might good idea to take her with me,  

'Cause she's ready to leave (ready to leave)