Chapter 9

*** Makayla's POV ***

I drove to Usher's apartment. Once he opened the door, I jumped into his arms and he hugged me. I cried it all out on his shirt. We stayed like this for a while, then he went to the kitchen and came back with a glass of water which he handed to me.

-"What happened this time?" He asked calmly.

-"I can't live like this anymore. It's hard to be the only one working to survive a marriage. Kris is not only cheating and lying, he's keeping me as his slave." I started to cry more.

-"What in Hell did he do to you, Makayla?" I could see anger in his eyes.

-"He prohibited me to visit my parents. He said so many awful things to me, like I was nobody before he met me and made me somebody; well, not this classy. I wanna die. What did I do wrong?"

-"Stop it now, Kayla! You know you didn't do no shit wrong. I didn't want to tell you stuffs about your nigga, because I'm a man and men don't do gossips. But, I knew that your nigga is cheating on you. I saw him getting down with those strippers most of the nights I went to the club. I ain't gonna talk you into divorcing your dude, which I would love to happen cause I heart you a lot and I ain't like to see you suffering. But, imma talk you into asking yourself why you're still with this jackass." The tears stopped. It was some real ass talk. I didn't know when I jumped in his arms like I was thirsty and I pressed my lips hardly on his. I kissed him with all I had. We kissed passionately. The tension got higher and higher. I quickly pulled his black t-shirt on top of his head. He started to unbotton my shirt. I was moaning. Then... Then, he gently broke everything.

-"What... what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" I was so confused. Omg! This was getting so embarrassing.

-"No, you didn't do anything wrong. I love you, Kayla. I know it might sounds crazy, but I do. I do want something to happen between us. But, it got to be because we got feelings for each other. I do not want you to be with me just because you want to revenge your man or when having sex with me, you thinking about him. I can wait for you and him to be done. But, I ain't gonna let myself being used. Tell me, what you want from me?" I was freeze. I think that I was feeling something for him too. But I didn't know if it was love or lust.

-"I'm feeling something for you too. But, I don't know what it is. I think I need to think about it." He looked at me straight in the eyes like he understood me very well.

-"Take all your time, babe." It was the first time he called me by that and I felt some gigantic butterflies inside of my stomach. By those words, I kissed him on his cheek and drove back home as nervous as ever.

*** Catherine's POV ***

I sat down on K-Beatz' laps smoking his weeds. This dude has been smoking more than a dragon. We looked like two ghetto's couples. This is exactly why he was spending more time with me than his wife lately. I smoked with him, I gave him the best sex ever and I respected everything that he said without arguing.

-"Kayla is such an ungrateful bitch. Can you believe that she was planning on spending some times with my worst enemies?" K-Beatz said after taking a deep one in.

-"How could she? You should leave her slutty ass." He pushed me off him with so much force that I fell on my knees.

-"What the fuck is wrong with you, nigga?" I screamed, trying to get back up. My knees were hurting me. Was-he that high?

-"I'm the only one allowed to talk about my wife like that. If you ever got the nerves to do so again, I'll make you swallow your tongue." I couldn't believe this nigga. He was doing her bad, but when it was somebody else, he got mad.

-"What about you leave?" I was really pissed off. He sucked his teeth, took his keys on the table and the next thing was the door slamming so loud that I heard something fell on the floor. He could be a dog sometimes. But, I still loved him. I was taking the broken glass from my picture's frame to the floor when I heard someone knocking at the door. I knew it couldn't be K-Beatz, this nigga has too much ego to come back and apologize, so I asked who it was before opening the door. It was my boyfriend, Benjamin. I opened the door, but he walked inside without even kissing me, like he used to.

-"Is-something wrong, baby?" I asked.

-"Yes, there is. Who was this man I saw coming from your house a minute ago?"I couldn't deny that K-Beatz was at my house. My hands were getting cold.

-"It..It was a client, Ben." I was mumbling. I started to regret that I .

-"Oh! a client? I didn't know you were having your clients over here. You swore to me that you only strip, no sex. Why in Hell was this man here, at this time?" I was shaking.

-"Babe, I was feeling bad, so this guy offered to give me a ride home. Please, don't get mad at me."

-"Are-you feeling better bae?" He said taking me in his arms.

-"Now that you're here, i'm feeling better babe. What about we go to my bedroom?" He nodded and we went right to work.

*** Usher's POV ***

Three days after...

The kids and I had lot of fun today. First, we went to watch a movie. Then stopped to the pizzeria's place. It was getting late, so I dropped them to Shanikwa's house. She was in a hurry for me to leave, which I understood perfectly why. I got inside of my car, not knowing what else to do, where else to go. I was becoming a lonely man. I wanted someone to talk to. I needed a girl right now. I put I need a girl by P.Diddy feat Loon and me on the radio.

¤*¤ [Chorus: Usher]

I need a girl to ride, ride, ride

I need a girl to make my wife

I need a girl who's mine oh mine

I need a girl in my life

I need a girl to ride, ride, ride

I need a girl to be my wife

Nobody else cuz she's all mine

I need a girl in my life. ¤*¤

Guess who came in my head? Somebody else's girl. I wanted to see Kayla, touch her beautiful and soft face, kiss those juicy lips, and tell her what I feel. I was dying to speak to Kayla. I missed her. So, I decided to drive to my apartment to have a good moment of solitude. I,got out of the car and took the elevator. This building was like a hotel. Only people with good ass money and a clean report can live there. I was walking down the hallway, guess who I saw knocking on my door? Makayla. My heart almost jumped out of my skin. For one second, I thought that I was maybe losing my damn mind.

-"Kayla? What are-you doing here?" I managed to say.

-"Oh! Hey! Can we talk?" I nodded and opened the door for us to get in. we walked to the living and sat down on the couch. She continued..." Usher, I ain't like this. I would never think that I'll be like this. But, it's stronger than me. You're there in my mind constantly. I think about you every single day. And every times that I think about you, I felt those butterflies inside. I think i'm falling for you. But, I can't separate from Kris now." I took her hands into mines.

-"I never been in this situation before too. As long as I know one day you'll be completely mine, i'm good." I said with a victorious smile.

-"I would love to be completely your girl." I came closer and pressed my lips to hers. We were being wrong, but I loved how it felt. If Kris found out he'll kill me, but I didn't care.

_________________________________________________

Yay! Another chapter. Tell me what you think this far of the book. Especially of this chapter. Comment...Vote...Share...Thanks!