Chapter 19

*** Makayla's POV ***

I opened the door of what I used to call my house. I couldn't believe that I had to come back to this place. I couldn't believe that I had to live with this man again. I couldn't believe that I was the reason why he had to stay in this wheelchair. It was all my fault. Violet helped me put her son to bed before leaving to go back to Virginia. It was so unfair that everybody ran away and left such a huge responsibly to me.

I sat on the couch, finally having some time for myself. I opened the TV, and it was the exact moment that 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' was on air. It wasn't no news that Enews was my favorite channel. As always the Kardashians sisters were acting crazy. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't even hear the voice of Kris calling me. He yelled out my name so loud that I jumped from my seat and shut my mouth up. I just came from the room, what did-he need? I sighed, before turning off the TV and made my way upstairs.

-"What do-you need, Kris?" I asked.

-"Where the hell were-you? Get me some water now." He screamed at me. I couldn't believe this jerk. He didn't say no please; plus, he yelled at me. I shook my head before heading downstairs to get the glass of water. When I get back upstairs, and handed it to him, he just threw it on the floor. I watched this scene for long enough and still couldn't understand what just happened.

-"Don't look at me like that. You know I can't drink cold water. Go find me some warm water, and please clean up." I look at the man laying on the bed with so much rage; I felt like finishing what Usher started. Talking about that one, I missed him so bad. I don't know if I did the right thing, but it is what it is.

One and 1/2 months later...

Knock...Knock!!!

I opened the door to meet with a pregnant woman. She looked familiar to me, but I couldn't remember where I saw her. It looks like she didn't expect to see me.

-"Can I help you?" I asked.

-"No. Well, yeah. Can I please speak to K-Beatz?" I already had a feeling who she was. Groupie.

-"Sure..." I stepped aside to allow her to get in "... can you please tell me your name?" I asked her.

-"Catherine." She said. I nodded.

-"Okay, wait for him here. You can have a seat." I left her in the living room and went to the bedroom. Kris was laying there, watching Miami Heat playing their last game for the season.

-"Someone is asking for you." I told him. He just nodded. I led the woman to the room, and stepped outside. Off course, I hid behind the door to hear their conversation.

-"What the fuck are-you doing here?" Kris asked her.

-"I need you to help me, Kris. I'm homeless. I don't even have money to eat. I can't no longer work as a striper because of this ish you put inside of me." She said. My mouth dropped. Was-that supposed to mean that the baby she was expecting is for MY husband? I was in shock.

-"What makes-you think this baby is mine? You been fucking with all the niggas." K-Beatz snapped her.

-"We both know that i'm not a hoe. Being a striper doesn't mean i'm fucking with everyone. I only had it with you that month, plus you didn't used a condom."

-"This child can ruin me. What do-you think they gonna think when America found out? Huh? I told you that I didn't want this child. You should've get rid of it."

-"You know what should've get rid of? Your damn life. Now, I regret he didn't finish with you."

-"You know who attacked me?"