a normal Work day

(This book is starting off in the comic "the bad guys" sonic the heghog)

Dr starline was at his desk wondering how he could defeat eggman.

When he was getting the info on zavok,mimic,rough, tumble he noticed something when he was resourcing. He found a planet called earth. And he looked through it and saw You. Y/n so he was thinking "Maybe I could trap her to experiment on and that she could listen to me when I leave this new team"

✩Your pov✩

You Just got back from signing into your new job. your parents planed out for you. But you just didn't like that work place because of the, low money payment... You get up and walk to the bathroom and get ready. You get nice work clothes on and you put a coat over it because it was a rainy day out so you got your purse and put on some music on your phone and listened to mimics theme

you liked the sonic fandom, you got it form your old relationship. Anyways you were walking. You were quite a simp for mimic and Dr starline and rough and tumble. you wished that Thay were real. But you knew that they were never going to be real.

When you were at your job you were a waitress so you got to work quickly and served everyone. There was a odd feeling that you were being watched. And you Quitely shrugged it off because it might just be you and your overthinking.

It was night and you were told to stay the night so you did. At midnight things got a little weird. You closed the shop and got on your computer to look on the internet and you were searching up "Dr starline x y/n" or "mimic x y/n" but no one has ever done that story before so you were a little bit bummed out so you thought to watch twilight. In the middle of the movie you Hurd footsteps.

Sounded like boots or heals on the ground so you quickly grab the closest thing to you, a pipe. and walk into the main hallway and saw that no one was there so you kept walking and you suddenly Hurd someone laughing a little and music was playing. You looked around and saw a short figger that looked like Dr starline. You stumbled back thinking that this was a trick someone is playing. I mean it couldn't be, The Real Dr Starline Himself? You tripped on something and you fainted.