romantic date

You woke up laying next to Dr starline and you smiled softly at him. And you thought to yourself 'we are going to have a long happy relationship. And we are going to be together forever...' you keep smiling and you got up from the bed and got on clothes and made yourself breakfast and Dr starline woke up and eat too and he kissed you on the cheek. "my beautiful wonderful darling." He says to you. And he put his hand on your cheek "You should get dressed for are Romantic date together I even picked out a outfit for you it's in the room and if you need any help just call me" Dr starline says and he sees you walk to the room and you tryed on the outfit and it was shorts with a shirt with no sleeves on and you walk out and Dr starline smirks "my my. Someone looks good today." He says and kisses your hand.

Dr starline and you were ready for your day trip to a nearby town. Dr starline and you were both excited to explore somewhere new and spend the day together. Dr starline and you hopped in the car and drove off, chatting and laughing along the way.

As Dr starline and you arrived at the destination, Dr starline parked the car and began to explore with you it was the summer and it was so nice. Dr starline and you walked around the town, admiring the quaint shops and charming architecture. You and Dr starline stopped at a local cafe for breakfast, sipping coffee and sharing pastries as Dr starline chatted a lot about the warp topaz and the powercords.

After breakfast, You and Dr starline decided to go for a hike in a nearby nature reserve. You and him hiked through the woods, enjoying the fresh air and beautiful scenery. You and Dr starline talked and laughed along the way, pointing out interesting plants and animals they spotted. During their hike in the nature reserve, You and Dr starline stumbled upon a beautiful clearing with a view of the mountains. They sat down together and enjoyed the peaceful scenery, feeling grateful to be experiencing it together.

As they reached the end of the trail, they came across a beautiful lake. Dr starline decided to rent a kayak and explore the lake together. You and Dr starline paddled around, enjoying the peace and quiet of the water. They even spotted a family of platypuses swimming nearby. As you and him kayaked around the lake, You and Dr starline spotted a beautiful waterfall in the distance. You and him paddled over to it and spent some time admiring the view. Dr starline took your hand and they both felt a sense of awe and wonder at the natural beauty around them.

After You and Dr Starline's kayak adventure, Dr starline decided to check out some of the local shops. You and him browsed through antique stores, bookshops, and clothing boutiques. You even found a record store and spent some time flipping through vinyl records and reminiscing about your favorite bands.

As the day began to wind down, You and Dr starline decided to find a nice spot to watch the sunset. He found a quiet park with a beautiful view of the town and sat down on a bench to watch the sun go down. Dr starline and you held hands and talked quietly as the sky turned pink and orange. During you and his sunset picnic, Dr starline surprised you with a small bouquet of wildflowers he had picked on you and his hike. You smiled and hugged starline, feeling touched by the sweet gesture.

As the sun set, You realized that your were a little hungry. So Dr starline decided to find a nice restaurant for dinner. He found a cozy Italian restaurant with outdoor seating and ordered a bottle of wine and some delicious pasta dishes. He and you talked and laughed over dinner, enjoying Dr starlines company and the beautiful atmosphere.

After dinner, the couple took a leisurely stroll back to their car. They talked about how much fun they had exploring the town and trying new things together. As Dr starline got into the car with you he looked at you "y/n. I have to show you something" you then looked at him and smiled "what is it?" Dr starline then drove to a hill that him and you could watch the shooting stars together and you smile. You liked stars so much there amazing. Dr starline then held your hands in his hands and he looked at you "Y/n never think that you are weird looking or that your ugliest purson alive. Don't ever think that. Because I think your so awesome and that your voice and everything about you is so amazing! And never let anyone compare themselves to you. Never let anyone say that your the week one because your not. And "y/n" I want you to know that I Love you. I'll love you. Even in heaven I will. I will travel millions of miles and hell through heaven just to see or feel you because Your The Most Amazing Girl I have ever met." He then got on one knee and took out a black small box and showed it to you. "Will you take my hand and be my girl In my conquest of overtaking eggman? The Short word is Will you marry me "y/n"?" He says looking up to you. "Yes!" You reply and kiss him while smiling. This is the best moment of your life time. Being with Dr starline was your dream. He then Kisses back and puts on the ring on your ring finger for you

He kisses your hand and you and starline went back home and cuddled all night

(I'm not crying you are)