chow races!

~somewhere~

Sonic shakes off the snow form his quill's "That was Fun!" And belle looks dizzy on the snow "that was horrifying..."  And Tails helps belle up "It's actually pretty normal for us." Then sonic Looks off to the forest and sees smoke "We should probably check that out." Then Thay all go over to the smoke. It was a egg hub burned down! Sonic sighs and then tails gasped "Sonic help me move these rocks! I think I hear breathing?." Sonic and belle ran over to tails and helped him move the rocks and then Thay found out it was a..

Back to your pov:

It was dark cold and lifeless under the rocks you could barely move.. your Breath was started to weeken you then saw light and you mumbled "Is this the end?.." then you saw. Tails belle and sonic. You then felt sonic pick you up and you felt a lot of pain And you groaned of pain

Tails saw this "sonic be careful" sonic looked at you "Are you one of eggman's sister's or something?" You couldn't speak at all you could just feel pain emotional and physical pain. You thought to yourself 'why did Thay leave me behind?..' and then after tails kinda fixed you. You got up slowly and was able to walk.

when you walked back to the plain with sonic belle and tails

Tails grabbed the communicator and it rang "There's a message from rouge!" Tails looked at the message and it showed a video of rouge looking worried "Tails! We've got trouble on our end. I need you to meet me in white park ASAP! I'll fill you in when you arrive! Sending coordinates now. Drop sonic off at the chateau to help Amy and the others. Rouge out."

Sonic thinks "What was that all about?" And tails answers "I dunno. But it sounds serious. We should get going."  Sonic stretches his arms "yeah. Okay. Puppety girl We're gonna bounce. Nice Knowin y'all" belle looks at sonic "Wait could I ride maybe?" Tails looks at sonic "Sonic! We can't leave her out here. She just saved me twice! And the human is vary hurt so she'll die out here!" Belle shouts out "I promise I'm not looking for Trouble. Let me prove it to you! Also the place I was hiding out in is full of badniks now. And I don't really have anywhere else to go. So?"

After Thay got back

Belle looked down "I-I don't think I like flying..." You look at belle "Me too sis." Sonic looked at you and belle "You didn't fall off, I'd call that a win! Couple more flight's and you'll get the hang of it." Belle Heard running and you looked forward and you then hurd a fumiller voice and it was Amy running down to hug sonic "SO

NIC! I knew you'd come!" Sonic looked surprised "unf-- you did?" Amy keeps hugging sonic "no, but I'm not complaining."

When belle walked to Amy you were behind them you couldn't think at all. I mean after what happened a little while ago... Mimic, zavok,Dr starline,rough and tumble.. Thay left You in the ruble under the rocks petrified. You tryed to hold your tears in.. but it felt like you were being choked.. your mind was filled with so many things.. you couldn't think of whats happening now. Thay just left you alone like That?! You were angry but sad but bitter sweet. You envy them. You then felt your eyes getting tears. You felt like you were being controlled and your thoughts were fighting over for them. Your hart was hurt. so bad. You saw tears drop form your eyes and then you wiped them off and your voice was Shakey.

Amy looked at belle "hi. You're...?" Sonic answered her question "Belle. She's helping out." Amy was excited "Neet. We could use the extra hands. C'mon!" But then Amy saw you and lost her excited expression.

She run over to you and hugged you tight and she put her gloves/hands in your hands and she looked at you with a worried look. "Are you okay? Do you need help?" And you looked "happy" and softly laughed it off "Oh it's aright! I'm F-fine!" Amy sighed worried and then grabbed your hand and the team walked to the back room and you looked down as you were good at fake smiling

Amy looked forward "Almost there!" Sonic looked worried "awesome more spooky old robot junk. Nothing could go wrong with that." Cream ruined over to  sonic "Mr. Sonic, it's terrible! We can't brake the cage without hurting the poor Chao, and there's so many locks..." Belle looked at sonic "I can do locks!" Sonic looked at belle "You can?" Belle then looked at sonic and cream "if there's something that could use a little tinkering. I'm your girl." Cream thanked belle "Hooray! Thank you!" Sonic looked worried "Whoa-- well, ok then."

Gemerl then attacks you! He thought you were some what related to eggman. "You are not going to hurt anyone." You scream in pain "L-let go of me!" Everyone was shocked and you couldn't move because he was clawing on you but then cream told Gemerl to calm down and then he let you go and you breathed heavy almost experiment death for a second time.

Sonic looked at Amy "I'll do a sweep outside. If thay're anywhere in white part I'll find em!" Amy looks at sonic "good luck!"

you still looked shocked and you walked outside of the building next to the roller coaster and started to cry hard and you said to yourself. "Suck it up. You have nothing to cry about. You week h-human." After you said those last words you broke into tears of sadness.

Nearby...

Tails woke up "ooh. My head is spinning..." He then realized he was on a rollercoaster tied up next to rouge "Gah! What the heck?!" He then looked at rouge "Hay, I landed the tornado where You said and you attacked me! Why--" rouge looked at Tails "I didn't not of my own free will" she looked at the front of the cart

Somewhere nearby the roller coaster sonic was looking for tails "if I were a kid genus and/or a super spy, where would I be..." Then sonic saw a rollercoaster cart "there we go!" Sonic ran down the pole and ran into the roller coaster "Time to get to the bottom of this."  The hooded purson looks at sonic "ah excellent... It's nearly time for my big scene."

You were still crying but then you saw the roller coaster and the hooded purson sounded fumiller and you stopped crying and then you quicky ran up the stairs in the building to look better.

You saw.... Starline... Dr Starline!..... You looked teary eyed and he saw you. Time suddenly got slower and he was shocked to see you. But happy that you were alive and then he suddenly grabbed you and you almost cried. He looked at you and pulled you close. Mouths were almost touching and then!