total drama island

Dr starline had some "work" to do so he left you a note that said "I'll be back "y/n". Just have to do some work and I'm planning for something...Special..." As the note Said and you wondered what Dr starline was doing so you fallowed him close.. and you saw Dr starline hideing behind a concrete wall. He then thought to himself "'I consider Patience one of my virtues, but even I have limites. I have work to do"

Dr starline got excited "the construction was unorthodox but undeniably eggman quality. Perhaps built during his tinker period? Such a unique creation unlike anything else anything else of his! All of the insights and nuances I could obtain by studying them...!" Dr starline looked at the house "If I could only acquire them. Which I can't because thay're stashed in restoration HQ. Which I can't access either." He looks at his tricore on his glove "my tricore would be powerful enough to storm the facility but that's Dr eggman's style. Not mine I'm trying to be better" he then jumped down to the house and you fallowed closely "and my hypnotic tools only got me into the prison because I wasn't known to security. I should assume I'd be identified on sight here." He then walks in and you hide behind a pot inside of the house while Dr starline was touching random things. "No I need to minimize my contracts I've seen people enter this shed. But never leave. Perhaps there's a trap door or..." He then moved a shovel and the floor started to go down "eureka! But there's no time to celebrate. I must be exceedingly cautious. I don't have the luxury of establishing any kind of distraction

As you fallowed Dr starline you Hurd running sounds and Dr starline Hid behind a crate "Zavok is alive and here now?! No. No... Serenity now fear is the mind killer-" then he felt something in the middle of his legs and he looked down to see you. Your head was in the middle. He looked frustrated and you got up "I'm sorry.. I just wanted to see what you were doing-" and then Dr starline stand up In front of you and yelled at you "You Cant just fallow me anywhere!"

That startled you and you tripped and then you felt someone grab you like strong hands and you looked up and the 'purson' that grabbed you but we could say that it wasn't exactly a person.

Zavok looks down at you and he speaks with his soft voice "You okay "y/n"?"

Your face was red hot and you nod your head up and down "Yeah I am now." And you saw that Dr starline was gone and he just left you Dr starline kept hideing "this could be a boon actually while those monsters terrorize everyone else I can move about more freely. But it wouldn't do really not get caught by anyone though I must be swift and attentive.. but I'll get back "y/n" after I kidnap belle."

Anyways when Dr starline was kidnapping bell

Dr starline said to himself "that's never worked so well."

(Fun fact you upgraded the glove when Dr starline was sleeping)

Bob waved his hand while belle was hiding behind him "far out man! You totally saved the day!" Then belle said to bob "Don't that's Dr starline! He's a bad guy!" But then Bob said "but.. he saved us...?" Then Dr starline Seid while putting his hand out "I can multitask. Hand over the puppet please." Then Bob said protecting belle "not a chance we look after our own. Even when Thay dumb a whole oil pan in your face." And then belle seid"I said I was sorry. What do you want with me?!" Dr starline walked over to Belle "Ah! So you're self actualizing! Marvellous! Do you go by a model number?" Then belle said"I'm belle. Since to meet you?"

Bob said while grabbing a weapon "She ain't egg-tech doc. Now quit harshin our vibe. And get-" then he was heal spurred by Dr starline in the chest and Bob screamed painfully