Chapter 1

*3RD PERSON'S POV*

Nobody knew where they were. They were lost in a random part of the forest after going too deep into it, and SOMEHOW left their camp tent at the car (glances at Khai for forgetting), and they were getting cold, hungry, and agitated. "Dude, we can't keep  blindly walking around like this!" Complained Khai, who stopped walking to catch his breath. Matt, already tired of Khai's complaints; sharply glared at him and spat out, "Well then, what do you oppose we do, genius??". Khai went completely silent, not having a comeback to Matt's words, knowing he was right. The rest of their group ignored their bitter fight, too tired to say anything else.

Suddenly, the group heard a rustling sound coming from some bushes in front of them on a path. Axton was the first one to notice, as he held out his arm in front of his friends and told everyone to stop walking and to listen for any more noises. Danny was confused, and questioned him, "What's wrong, Axe? I didn't hear anything..?". Kim scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Then you should go check your ears idiot, I heard it too." Danny frowned at his words and opened his mouth to protest, but got cut off by Axton, who grimaced at their deafening argument. Zee glances at Axton worriedly, asking if he was alright. The only response he got was a short nod from Axton, and a wave of dismissal from his hand.