Chapter 2

-3RD POV-

While they were bickering like little bitches, they didn't notice a sniper rifle aimed at one of them, and so none of them got time to react when someone got shot in their shoulder. Khai immediately gasped in pain as he gripped his left shoulder with his right hand, trying to stop the bleeding from continuing. Kim furrowed his eyebrows in worry and tried to help Khai. They all booked it, sprinting as fast as they could, away from where the gunshot occurred. Axton slipped and fell on his face, cracking his glasses, and Zee picked him up by his hand and tugged him with them all, while Axton was still out of it from falling flat on his face. After a while, they stopped to catch their breaths and sat close to each other just in case someone else-or the same person- wanted to attack them. Danny took the liberty to tend to Khai's wound. "This might sting a little.." Danny awkwardly chuckled, trying to lift Khai's spirits up, even only a bit. Alas, Khai didn't seem amused in the slightest. "A little?? Is this funny to you?!" Danny ignored Khai by telling him to shush and to grab ahold of something when he washed his wound with the leftover water in his bottle. Khai grabbed onto whatever he could; which was the grass and dirt, and bit his bottom lip as hard as he could until blood drew from his lip, trying to muffle his sobs of pain. As he hiccuped and groaned in pain, Danny started to wrap his shoulder in gauze from his medkit that he brought.

During that, the rest of the group were discussing how to get out of the forest, and where to find the nearest hospital for Khai to get his wounds properly treated. "How are we gonna find a hospital for Khai? We are LITERALLY in the middle of nowhere, for fuck's sake!" Yelled Kim, who immediately got hit upside the head by matt, and got shushed by Zee when he went to yell at Matt for hitting him. "Kim, shut the hell up! We might get found if you keep blabbering like that." Hissed Axton, glaring at Kim through his cracked glasses from falling on the ground running from the mysterious shooter.